(video) Phil Davis on Linton Vassell "I don't see it going 3 rounds" at Bellator 200

I would be shocked if Davis vs Vassell ends in a finish. Both guys who have the tendency of going the distance in every fight.

How can it not go 3 rounds? It involves Phil Davis!

Man...The fact Phil Davis is on the card bums me out. Lol its bad that it makes me feel the way it does like...fuck

Even if this fight was 5 rounds, it would go the distance.

What if Vassell got the upset? lol

And what or where are these guys supposed to go with a win? Does Coker really want Davis vs Bader 3?

And what does Vassell get out of it? He wins, he probably ain't getting a title shot. He loses, he ain't getting a title shot.

Bader is at the top and just beat Mo too it's like he's cleaned out the Bellator lhw division except for McGeary who pretty much sucks vs. wrestlers and is coming off a loss so who tf is next? It's weird

What if Vassell got the upset? lol

And what or where are these guys supposed to go with a win? Does Coker really want Davis vs Bader 3?

And what does Vassell get out of it? He wins, he probably ain't getting a title shot. He loses, he ain't getting a title shot.

Bader is at the top and just beat Mo too it's like he's cleaned out the Bellator lhw division except for McGeary who pretty much sucks vs. wrestlers and is coming off a loss so who tf is next? It's weird
winner probably fights Nemkov

Never explained how it couldn't go 3 rounds....

Davis is hoping Bader wins the tourney so he can get his belt back.

This is kind of like Maia vs. Usman (after putting Maia against 2 other good wrestlers in consecutive fights). Vassell has already shown that he can't beat D1 level wrestlers (King Mo, Bader). There's no real point to this fight.

Last edited:
This is kind of like Maia vs. Usman. Vassell has already shown that he can't beat D1 level wrestlers (King Mo, Bader). There's no real point to this fight.
Yeah, agreed. Except Vassell offers very little threat from the bottom, I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see Davis tko/submit him after he takes Vassell down. Well, at least I hope he goes for a finish.

Haha BITCHES THIS FIGHT DIDNT GO THE DISTANCE AND ENDED IN A KNOCKOUT!!

YOU BUNCH OF VIRGINS

Haha BITCHES THIS FIGHT DIDNT GO THE DISTANCE AND ENDED IN A KNOCKOUT!!

YOU BUNCH OF VIRGINS

Relax there Phil. 1 finish every now and then doesn't make us forget all the boring decisions without taking 1 risk you made us sit trough.

Back