Video of Darren Till teaching Muay Thai in Portuguese

Well apparently it’s not Portuguese people, there Phillipines people and their language is Portuguese, or whatever they’re trying to tell me. But yeah I don’t get how Darren Till, an American, not a Phillipines, is speaking their language and teaching a martial art he’s not even good at?
Lol, holy shit. I would just delete this now while you have a chance. This shit my go in my sig...

Edit: this might deserve it's own thread.

When I was a kid my mom taught me how to make spaghetti, even though she's not from Italian.
*Italy
And you don’t have to be from a country to make food that originated from there. That’s nonsense. Atleast be happy you had a mom who took the time to teach her kid how to cook. She could of been like my mom, who would just take heroin and beat me.

*Italy
And you don’t have to be from a country to make food that originated from there. That’s nonsense. Atleast be happy you had a mom who took the time to teach her kid how to cook. She could of been like my mom, who would just take heroin and beat me.
Lol I was.... nevermind. I hope my sherbros take it easy on you.

Ok, so Fitch who started wrestling at age 8 and who had a very good MMA career is now some great boxer because of his accomplishments in Muay Thai?
did you read what you just wrote and thought to yourself, "yup, this is the statement that is going to prove my point"

Rough post kid. rough couple of posts in this thread.

Well apparently it’s not Portuguese people, there Phillipines people and their language is Portuguese, or whatever they’re trying to tell me. But yeah I don’t get how Darren Till, an American, not a Phillipines, is speaking their language and teaching a martial art he’s not even good at?
This can not be real life......

did you read what you just wrote and thought to yourself, "yup, this is the statement that is going to prove my point"

Rough post kid. rough couple of posts in this thread.
Maybe Fitch wasn’t the best example, but you get what I’m trying to say. Your counter argument is terrible.

Maybe Fitch wasn’t the best example, but you get what I’m trying to say. Your counter argument is terrible.
you talked about fitch wrestling at an early age, then becoming good at mma, which makes him a good boxer and he could train muay thai. And you questioning me on a terrible argument? lol the fuck is wrong with you

Didn't realize he spoke Portuguese. How did he pick it up - anyone know?

I am always impressed with anyone who can speak multiple languages - it is a very admirable skill to have.
Got stabbed in the UK and left to Brazil to learn mma/BJJ/not get stabbed again.

you talked about fitch wrestling at an early age, then becoming good at mma, which makes him a good boxer and he could train muay thai. And you questioning me on a terrible argument? lol the fuck is wrong with you
That is not even close to what I said. Why don’t you learn how to read and use proper grammer before insulting me.

This guy is pretending to be retarded, right?

Or is this really the IQ of your average McNuthugger?

I'd rather learn from someone who has beat someone who isn't a 155er that's taken a billion punches to the head.
He’s fighting in the biggest mma organsiation in the world, you could do far worse than learn from him. Take it as a sherdogger you could show him the ropes? What’s your rates? Asking for a mate

He went to Brazil to not get stabbed? CTE is for real.
Well he's been stabbed in England and didn't want to limited his stabbing episodes to one country

He needs to fight soon while the interest is still high

Didn't realize he spoke Portuguese. How did he pick it up - anyone know?

I am always impressed with anyone who can speak multiple languages - it is a very admirable skill to have.

He lifted with his back

Back