Video of Darren Till teaching Muay Thai in Portuguese

yBdcx2n.jpg

Yeah that is horrible

Darren Till’s Muay Thai is terrible, why is he teaching it. He’s not from Portuguese. What the fuck is going on.
1. Portuguese isn't a location, it's a language.
2. Portuguese is common in like 10 different countires, some even in southern Africa.

Darren Till’s Muay Thai is terrible, why is he teaching it. He’s not from Portuguese. What the fuck is going on.
Hes not from Portuguese and his muay thai is terrible.........even for sherdog standards this is a horrible post.

Damn, he must have been committed.
he lived a crazy life in Liverpool, got in a big fight with a group of guys got stabbed a cpl times almost died, he moved to brazil after that to get away from the life style, lived there for 3 and a half years and taught muay thai

he lived a crazy life in Liverpool, got in a big fight with a group of guys got stabbed a cpl times almost died, he moved to brazil after that to get away from the life style, lived there for 3 and a half years and taught muay thai

Seems ironic that one would move to brazil to get away from stabbings lol

Good for him though - I did not know any of that.

Seems ironic that one would move to brazil to get away from stabbings lol

Good for him though - I did not know any of that.
lol honestly tho, I guess it was his coach that encouraged the move, he was only suppose to go for a cpl months stayed for 3 and a half years.
He probably had him set up going over there with a team, but your right, last place I would think to go to escape violence lol

Hes not from Portuguese and his muay thai is terrible.........even for sherdog standards this is a horrible post.
His kickboxing is good, but his Muay Thai is so so. Just because he’s a good stand up fighter in MMA does not mean he’d be any good in actual Muay Thai. That’s just like saying Jon Fitch is a great boxer and should teach it because he’s good at a certain area in MMA (grappling). You get what I’m saying?

His kickboxing is good, but his Muay Thai is so so. Just because he’s a good stand up fighter in MMA does not mean he’d be any good in actual Muay Thai. That’s just like saying Jon Fitch is a great boxer and should teach it because he’s good at a certain area in MMA (grappling). You get what I’m saying?
I get what you are saying, but you're still wrong with Till. He has legit Muay Thai. Started training when he was 12, went pro at the age of 15. I'm not trying to say hes the greatest or anything like that, but he is legit.

Liverpool must be hell on earth if you have move to Brazil to get away from crime.

only portuguese people can teach muay thai? what the hell?

only portuguese people can teach muay thai? what the hell?
Well apparently it’s not Portuguese people, there Phillipines people and their language is Portuguese, or whatever they’re trying to tell me. But yeah I don’t get how Darren Till, an American, not a Phillipines, is speaking their language and teaching a martial art he’s not even good at?

Well apparently it’s not Portuguese people, there Phillipines people and their language is Portuguese, or whatever they’re trying to tell me. But yeah I don’t get how Darren Till, an American, not a Phillipines, is speaking their language and teaching a martial art he’s not even good at?

hahaha. my brain hurts from trying to understand what you just typed. i thought dutch people were supposed to have good english lol.

I get what you are saying, but you're still wrong with Till. He has legit Muay Thai. Started training when he was 12, went pro at the age of 15. I'm not trying to say hes the greatest or anything like that, but he is legit.
Ok, so Fitch who started wrestling at age 8 and who had a very good MMA career is now some great boxer because of his accomplishments in Muay Thai?

When I was a kid my mom taught me how to make spaghetti, even though she's not from Italian.

Back