Video: New angle of Floyd- Conor fight shows how brutal the beatdown really was.

This is why people need to think before calling judges corrupts because of certain decisions. Sure, there is corruption in boxing, but before jumping to conclusions, it's important to understand that the angle from which you're watching a fight can completely change your perspective of it. A judge can easily see with great detail certain things that people at home won't capture. This is just a fact. Unless you're seeing the fight from the same angle as the judges, it's hard to tell if they«re right or wrong. This video shows that the beat down was even worse than i thought and that Conor didn't land nearly as much as people think.

111 punches? suuure...if you're counting all the punches hitting the arms, gloves, and the ones Floyd is rolling with.

BTW, just look how fucking fresh Floyd still is in the 10th round. And people really wanted the fight to not be stopped? Why? There were 2 minutes left in the round. What do you think it would have happened if the ref let the fight go any longer? Conor was done. Absolutely done. Ref saved him from unnecessary damage.

Yeah. Conor sucks shit.

His anti-leverage baby punches are fucking horrendous.

Those punches were absolutely pathetic. Zero power being them. That's why he landed so many "punches". Apparently compubox counts every touch as a punch. Yeah, because i watched the fight many times from different angles and i certainly didn't see Conor landing 111 legit punches.

Those punches were absolutely pathetic. Zero power being them. That's why he landed so many "punches". Apparently compubox counts every touch as a punch. Yeah, because i watched the fight many times from different angles and i certainly didn't see Conor landing 111 legit punches.

Yet somehow the idiots claim he did better than anyone Floyd's faced in ten years, because he "landed" more punches.

Seriously what the fuck counts as a legit punch? It honestly looked like Conor didn't land any more than fifteen significant punches, and I'm being generous.

LOL again at Floyd just covering up and walking forward like you do when teaching women and kids.

Yet somehow the idiots claim he did better than anyone Floyd's faced in ten years, because he "landed" more punches.

Seriously what the fuck counts as a legit punch? It honestly looked like Conor didn't land any more than fifteen significant punches, and I'm being generous.

Cotto, Canelo, Pacquiao, Maidana, Ortiz, all of them eat Floyd with much better punches and actually made him back up. There was a different level of respect from Floyd towards those guys. Floyd was standing in front of Conor letting him unload because he felt no danger coming from his punches. He would never do that against Pacquiao.

LOL again at Floyd just covering up and walking forward like you do when teaching women and kids.

I've said it before: the fight looks exactly like a sparring match between a novice and a high level pro who is going light on him. In fact, you can find sparring matches on youtube where Floyd is very reserved and doesn't do much.

A few things from both fighters.

Mayweather; He didn't let Conor breathe after the 3rd round he didn't even try to cut the ring from him because he wanted him to keep moving, whenever they clinched Floyd would begin to wrestle and as soon as Conor fought it he would hang on his arms and make him carry him. During the clinches if you see Floyds ribs he was breathing very heavy to get back his stamina and as soon as the clinch was broken up he's chase Conor down and not let him reset himself or catch his breath. Most of the "heavy" punches Conor landed were either deflected or absorbed by his gloves and whenever he did land clean they didn't have anything on them which is why Floyd was so comfortable at such a close distance, he straight up didn't respect his power. I've never seen Floyd fight like and for someone who spent his entire career being primarily a counter/outboxer it's natural he'd take more hits, if he was 5 years younger and fought like he usually fights I wouldn't be surprised if the fight was even more of a domination.

Conor; I have a rough idea of what they wanted to do his team probably thought Floyd was gonna fight like Floyd so they worked on volume punches with high accuracy to rack up points in the early rounds and then use angles and weird moves to throw Mayweather off in the later rounds hoping his wide stance and power would've slowed Floyd down. Another thing I liked that he did was sway toward Floyds shots to counter and follow up with more shots, it's just a shame that Floyd was clinching, ducking and weaving with his gloves up. Conor needs to lose all that excess muscle and get his fucking roadwork done, his gas tank is fucking shameful and incredibly unprofessional for an athlete of his level. Also his corner is fucking retarded, they didn't adapt at all to what Floyd was doing and have nothing to offer Conor should jump ship, then again real camps cost real money and I doubt Conor's ego could handle not being the apple of the trainers eye.

Also that body shot as the end WAS low, rewatch it, the shot landed really low and slid up the shorts. Also not to disrespect Conor but Floyd showed him absolutely zero respect in pretty much every aspect of this contest even after taking his best shots Floyd didn't seem scared at all and seemed content with trading shots because he knew they're nothing to be scared of. This angle showed the difference in footwork too Floyds is just at another level, now that Ward is retired 2 of my top 5 fave boxers are gone. Fuck 2017.

By the way, 14:45 of that video. That's when anyone with half a brain realised what was going on, and that Conor was out of his league, and in way over his head.

So how much touchbutt did canner train for this fight? I dont think canner did enough fluid moment and mental visualization training for this fight. Does anyone know how much touchbutt he did for this fighr?

Meh...for 100 mil I would go in the ring with prime Tyson and with 0 minutes of training.

A few things from both fighters.

Mayweather; He didn't let Conor breathe after the 3rd round he didn't even try to cut the ring from him because he wanted him to keep moving, whenever they clinched Floyd would begin to wrestle and as soon as Conor fought it he would hang on his arms and make him carry him. During the clinches if you see Floyds ribs he was breathing very heavy to get back his stamina and as soon as the clinch was broken up he's chase Conor down and not let him reset himself or catch his breath. Most of the "heavy" punches Conor landed were either deflected or absorbed by his gloves and whenever he did land clean they didn't have anything on them which is why Floyd was so comfortable at such a close distance, he straight up didn't respect his power. I've never seen Floyd fight like and for someone who spent his entire career being primarily a counter/outboxer it's natural he'd take more hits, if he was 5 years younger and fought like he usually fights I wouldn't be surprised if the fight was even more of a domination.

Conor; I have a rough idea of what they wanted to do his team probably thought Floyd was gonna fight like Floyd so they worked on volume punches with high accuracy to rack up points in the early rounds and then use angles and weird moves to throw Mayweather off in the later rounds hoping his wide stance and power would've slowed Floyd down. Another thing I liked that he did was sway toward Floyds shots to counter and follow up with more shots, it's just a shame that Floyd was clinching, ducking and weaving with his gloves up. Conor needs to lose all that excess muscle and get his fucking roadwork done, his gas tank is fucking shameful and incredibly unprofessional for an athlete of his level. Also his corner is fucking retarded, they didn't adapt at all to what Floyd was doing and have nothing to offer Conor should jump ship, then again real camps cost real money and I doubt Conor's ego could handle not being the apple of the trainers eye.

Also that body shot as the end WAS low, rewatch it, the shot landed really low and slid up the shorts. Also not to disrespect Conor but Floyd showed him absolutely zero respect in pretty much every aspect of this contest even after taking his best shots Floyd didn't seem scared at all and seemed content with trading shots because he knew they're nothing to be scared of. This angle showed the difference in footwork too Floyds is just at another level, now that Ward is retired 2 of my top 5 fave boxers are gone. Fuck 2017.
Ward had the best performance of 2017.

Literally anything that makes contact with the opponent is counted as a punch, regardless of how much contact there actually is in the punches.

It merely highlights what a joke of a system compubox actually is. I cringe whenever I see someone (even genuine boxing fans who are supposed to know better) attempt to use its stats to support their argument.

I didn't watch the fight but all the video and analysis I've seen since makes it seem like Floyd had zero respect for Conor's power.

Literally anything that makes contact with the opponent is counted as a punch, regardless of how much contact there actually is in the punches.

It merely highlights what a joke of a system compubox actually is. I cringe whenever I see someone (even genuine boxing fans who are supposed to know better) attempt to use its stats to support their argument.

Literally a glove touches/grazes a head it get counted. How the shit did Conor "land" that many punches. You would think with his head clean off mystic mac power he would have at least dazed Floyd.

He didn't. He made a fucking fool of himself in the boxing ring.

That angle, with no commentary was very gratifying.

Back