VIDEO: MUST WATCH Religion of Sports: Cat Zingano

phantomlord

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Full thing: https://eroshare.com/fp4on2ub

anyone catch this? powerful documentary that goes into detail about her son, marriage, upbringing, and training leading up to 200.

one of the few documentaries that the ufc licenses footage to. war zingano.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was such an unbelievable documentary... God damn. As I started it I knew the feels were going to be intense. Knowing the story & just anticipating makes it such a hard watch & just brutal... Very powerful by itself really. Cat is true fucking warrior of a human being. I don't know how she did it.

Her reading Mauricio's messages was too fucking much, man... Just crazy...

I highly recommend it but get ready for those feels & get your box of tissues ready.

I like Zingano, her head just isn't in it anymore.

I like Zingano, her head just isn't in it anymore.
Not exactly the case. She turned the loss to Pena into a good positive as seen in the doc. Wonder who they plan on giving her next.

As someone who deals with suicidal thoughts, idk if I can handle watching this. I'm sure it's good but ill probably end up bawling my eyes out
That's fair. It definitely isn't an easy watch but it's very inspirational at the same time. She's truly a fighter.

As someone who deals with suicidal thoughts, idk if I can handle watching this. I'm sure it's good but ill probably end up bawling my eyes out

PM anytime bud, one day at a time.

anyone catch this? powerful documentary that goes into detail about her son, marriage, upbringing, and training leading up to 200.

one of the few documentaries that the ufc licenses footage to. war zingano.

Looks like a legit watch, I'm for sure gonna check it out.

Ive been #TeamCat since this moment, so everything thats happened since has been hard to watch her go through. Hoping she can get back on track, will give that a watch if I can find out where to watch it lol

PM anytime bud, one day at a time.
Yous a saint, mang.

Looks like a legit watch, I'm for sure gonna check it out.
It was very well done. I've never see a Religion of Sports doc before but man they really used the content brilliantly. Probably too well...hah. I felt like I knew Cat personally as it went on :(

Ive been #TeamCat since this moment, so everything thats happened since has been hard to watch her go through. Hoping she can get back on track, will give that a watch if I can find out where to watch it lol

Was a great moment... Her talking about it is great too. If you have Audience(239 on DirecTV) i'm sure it will be re-showing sometime.

Was a great moment... Her talking about it is great too. If you have Audience(239 on DirecTV) i'm sure it will be re-showing sometime.
dont think we have they channels in the UK, I'll probably have to try and find a torrent lol

Yous a saint, mang.

It was very well done. I've never see a Religion of Sports doc before but man they really used the content brilliantly. Probably too well...hah. I felt like I knew Cat personally as it went on :(

Damn. I already know I am going to want to "Blue's skidoo we can too" into the TV to hug tf out of Cat :(

Damn. I already know I am going to want to "Blue's skidoo we can too" into the TV to hug tf out of Cat :(
You have no idea, brother.

I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg

It's got some brutal aspects but this is more about fighting through adversity and showing how tough she is outside of the cage as in.

The best scene is when she is thankful for losses to show her son how to get through adversity.

Back