(video) Mike Perry "I wanna be the double (division) Champ" also talks Lawler & Woodley

giphy.gif
And again;-)

I watched this interview earlier.

He said he was keen to jump in and fight Gregard Mousasi if his opponent fell out, i like his style. The journalists had to tell him that fight was in Bellator lol
I thought he came across pretty well in that clip. He seems like a cool guy, not at all what I had thought he was initially.

His honesty is very refreshing

Should be easy for him to be two division champ now. You win one belt you can just jump to any weight class of your choice and fight the champ there.
To be 2 division champ you only need to win 2 UFC fights in a row.

lol this is so true

Do these fighters realize they all sound like Conor followers when they talk about being a double champ? No one ever thought about holding two titles before Conor did it.

*cough*hendo*cough*

was referring to holding both at the same time.

multi-weight champ = winning titles in more than one division
double champ = holding two titles at the same time.
I mean, if you hold your title, lose fights, have undeserved instant rematches, everyone would be double champ too. and in this regard, I consider BJ and randy also double champs, due to the nature to how mcgregor got the 2 titles

Platinum Mike "anytime, anywhere, any place" Perry

Mike "Vera" Perry

B.J Penn defended his LW belt against Kenny Florian after the loss to GSP

sure he failed but he still thought of the idea before Conor
He didn't meant it like that I agree with what the guy is saying after conor did it everyone is trying to do it these days even Gsp

I watched this interview earlier.

He said he was keen to jump in and fight Gregard Mousasi if his opponent fell out, i like his style. The journalists had to tell him that fight was in Bellator lol
I thought he came across pretty well in that clip. He seems like a cool guy, not at all what I had thought he was initially.

His honesty is very refreshing
that was a really funny conversation, he built up the fight at 185 with Mousasi just to be told twice it was in Bellator not UFC :D he seemed perplexed by it all. Never a dull moment with Plat Mike.

Never gonna happen. His skillset is too limited. He fun to watch, but long term he wont keep winning.

He didnt have to build that Ponzi bum but he did. And Lol at "15 minute Track meet"

Do these fighters realize they all sound like Conor followers when they talk about being a double champ? No one ever thought about holding two titles before Conor did it.

Are you being serious ? Penn

Back