(video) Michael Page vs. Evangelista Cyborg dance off at weigh ins

I don't know anything about Page, but just judging from that weigh in he seems annoying.

Cyborg looked drained there.

Have you never seen him fight?

Have you never seen him fight?
No, I haven't. Or at least I don't remember it.

I watch Bellator only very infrequently and usually only for specific fighters, not whole cards.

I watch Bellator only very infrequently and usually only for specific fighters, not whole cards.
Oh if you think he's annoying now just wait till you see him fight!

I personally love him, huge fan but a lot of people just want to see him lose(which will never happen).

Ah right, well you'll remember MVP when you see him later. (Check out some of his HL's, he's a ridiculous striker). Super cawk-guy in the cage.

Just watched the ending of that fight :(

While Page's post-fight celebration may be smart from a PR standpoint, it didn't exactly make me like him more...

Especially as apparently Cyborg was not only ko'd, but pretty badly hurt.

*sad* :(

Just watched the ending of that fight :(

While Page's post-fight celebration may be smart from a PR standpoint, it didn't exactly make me like him more...

Especially as apparently Cyborg was not only ko'd, but pretty badly hurt.

*sad* :(

But that pokeball was one of the funniest post-fight moments in the cage I've ever seen. If he KNEW his skull was permanently dented that would be mean, but he thought it was just a ko.

That was a genuine LOL "what the fk are you doing, man?" moment....

I bet you're eating your words now. MVP caught a pokemon but Cyborg caught a no-fly-zone designation....
No, I'm not eating my words at all. I still can't stand MVP and I still wish Cyborg would've beat him.

I bet you're eating your words now. MVP caught a pokemon but Cyborg caught a no-fly-zone designation....
You're actually bragging about picking the winner between MVP and a completely shot Cyborg?

And yeah the Pokemon thinh puzzled me, I didn't know about it and I haven't checked what this new concept it all about; so I just thought it was a fun post fight thing.

A bit tasteless when you just felt your knee crush the skull of your washed up opponent (I've always liked Cyborg for some reason, the MM fight was a big part of it I guess and him being a Chute Boxe guy, when I started MMA that was when the team was complete, I love these guys)
I know it's MMA and all, "stop watching pussy blabla" but if he knew his knee crushed his skull and still did that celebration instead of checking on your injured opponent, that's pretty cold.

It's not like he won the UFC belt, it was just another ca... opponent who was no threat to him and just there to be smashed in a cool fashion.

Like he said in that shitty interview "I dunno who I'll fight next, I'm not worried my managers will keep feeding me and I'll eat them up haha [awkward laugh when he realized what he said]

/rant

You're actually bragging about picking the winner between MVP and a completely shot Cyborg?

And yeah the Pokemon thinh puzzled me, I didn't know about it and I haven't checked what this new concept it all about; so I just thought it was a fun post fight thing.

A bit tasteless when you just felt your knee crush the skull of your washed up opponent (I've always liked Cyborg for some reason, the MM fight was a big part of it I guess and him being a Chute Boxe guy, when I started MMA that was when the team was complete, I love these guys)
I know it's MMA and all, "stop watching pussy blabla" but if he knew his knee crushed his skull and still did that celebration instead of checking on your injured opponent, that's pretty cold.

It's not like he won the UFC belt, it was just another ca... opponent who was no threat to him and just there to be smashed in a cool fashion.

Like he said in that shitty interview "I dunno who I'll fight next, I'm not worried my managers will keep feeding me and I'll eat them up haha [awkward laugh when he realized what he said]

/rant

Nah, he didn't know at the time. He said he heard a crunch and thought it might be his nose but he didn't think it was anything serious. Also donated $ and aksed his fans to do the same. I thought Cyborg might have made this a ground fight so I wasn't sure how it would go..... too bad teh damage was so much but DAMN, what a shot!

Back