[Video] McGregor & Sergey Kovalev in heated discussion

Looked like 2 dudes talking to me, and like someone mentioned earlier, it's pretty loud in there so it's hard to hear so they have to be close like that. I'd love to know what they were talking about, but I didn't sense any animosity between the two. This guy is lhw champ, right? So, it's very likely he'll never fight Conor.

Kovalev breaks people's noses with small jabs.

Its not a boxing match. He will fight Conor and Conor will get hurt

LMFAO @ that manlet...He was shitting his pants, staring at a real man...In the end, he tried to cool off Sergey, because he knows, he can't hang with true real-man size fighters.

giphy.gif
This will legitimately never get old. This reaction from Shogun is more impressive than his entire fighting career.

LMFAO @ that manlet...He was shitting his pants, staring at a real man...In the end, he tried to cool off Sergey, because he knows, he can't hang with true real-man size fighters.

giphy.gif

Conor looks like a total wannabe bitch right there OMG LOL...and look at shogun!

If you've ever spent any real time in an mma gym, you would just know.
Top tier vs Top tier in a fight. A real, no rules fight. The boxer does not stand a chance.
Think Randy vs. James Tony. Every time. Some fool already brought up Tim Sylvia vs Ray Mercer, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking #1 vs #1 MMA wins. Every single time.

Oh, so you actually have no idea.

James Toney started boxing professionally in 1988. He fought Randy Couture in 2010. It was not #1 vs #1.

That fight means just as much (or little) as Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia did.

Feel free to keep telling everyone how you "feel it in the air" as soon as you walk into an MMA gym that a boxer stands no chance but the fact is you're acting like all boxers are the same and all MMA fighters are the same. Which makes your opinion rather pointless.

It's called the clinch. They're called elbows and knees.

My mistake, I forgot about Conors Anderson Silva esq clinch game, lol. Unfortunately this would also require conor raising an arm in a threatening manner and even if he did manage to grab a clinch he wouldn't be safe from uppercuts by a guy who punches way harder than he does. Pretty shitty game plan really.

It's called delusion, they are called fantasy's

Lulz. I saw Kov get in Conor's grill, point his finger on his chest repeatedly, Conor doing absolutely nothing about it, and then Conor patting Kov in an act of pure submission. Conor knows who Kov is and he knows he'd get fucking murdered in or out of the ring. He turned into pure sherdog cuck in that video. Hilarious stuff!

I know we all like fucking with McGregor but if you watch the entire video it actually looks like Conor is not even paying attention to him as much as you think. Kovalev comes up to him between rounds and its obvious Conor starts patting him on the shoulder because the round is coming to an end and he's trying to get Kovalev away from him to watch the fight. If you watch the end of the video Kovalev comes near him again and Conor's not even paying attention to him.

Max halloway was injured as fuck.

All those takedowns seems like it was really the opponents mistake...Conor can't shoot worth shit, if he tried to shoot in a boxer, the boxer will move away and KO him.
tumblr_mzodrubto51ry1rm7o3_r1_400.gif

Your inability to cope with the Aldo loss has turned you into one pathetic, delusional, desperate human being.

Here's McGregor sparring a boxer.

tumblr_mzodrubto51ry1rm7o3_r1_400.gif

Your inability to cope with the Aldo loss has turned you into one pathetic, delusional, desperate human being.

Here's McGregor sparring a boxer.

That boxer is literally a nobody

Aldo? Aldo is one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

WOW conor took a nobody MMA fighter in that gif, by using timing against a horrible striker.....No way near the expertise of floyds distance and striking.

Lol at "heated discussion" Conor waz casually looking around while talking to him & put a friendly hand on his shoulder as the video ended.

#ClickBait

He's not a fighter he's a boxer u nut.
Lol. Boxers aren't fighters? This must be new as they have been considered fighters for centuries.

All combat sports are made up of fighters, not just the UFC, genius.

Back