Video: Luke Rockhold arrives to UFC 221 open workouts on a camel

Typical third world country transportation.

It must be hard being as stupid as you:

Perth, Australia -

Aeroture-PerthCity-LR-from-AmyMitchelson.jpg

If he really wanted to impress in Western Australia, he should have arrived on a great white shark

I loled but camels are savages man. The way their legs work they can kick at anything around them in a full 360 degree sweep. Strong as fuck too, team camel

Little known stupid fact:

There are more wild camels in Australia than any other country on Earth.

Camels got loose when British explorers were traversing the desert on them and there's nothing to kill them and Australia is huge so their population exploded.

Luke taking a book out of Bobby Heenans chapter...

image.jpg

...i gotta admit...i thought it was funny that Luke pulled that off

Wtf why are they wearing helmets??

Looks like Rockhold been booking activities with the seniors at his resort.

In reality, he couldn't afford to rent a car with his UFC salary and had to go on a camel. YES! That's how bad the ufc pay their fighters.

He's just using the saddle as another conceive believe like the sock in the spandex he did that other time.

Typical third world country transportation.
Funnily enough one of the few if not the only specie "imported" into australia that adapted perfectly in the environment without creating a huge mess.

Funnily enough one of the few if not the only specie "imported" into australia that adapted perfectly in the environment without creating a huge mess.

How is the bull frog situation?

How is the bull frog situation?

I guess is good...first they brought sheep...but then they had to kill dingos to protect them. Unfortunately foxes ended up with no natural enemy....and they killed a lot of rabbits which were over populating the all country. Then it was cats...seems like they are an issue for local birds species...so on and so forth.

Accurate title is accurate.

I don't mind seeing Luke relax a bit and have some fun with it.

Back