(video) Leon Edwards talks on Mike Perry using the N word

Greg Jackson needs to tell Leon Edwards to go get some fans

Dont be ignorant. Know your history and how MLK was against that word even more so to blacks who used it

You are speaking out of your ass. MLK used the word himself:

"Browse through any good biographies of King and his humor pokes through. There are stories of him mimicking country black preachers whose subjects and verbs never agree, giving aides like Andrew Young nicknames like "Lil' :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" and abruptly ending one meeting by telling his staff as he headed to a concert, "I'm sorry, y'all, James Brown is on. I'm gone."

https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/15/us/mlk-myths/index.html

Show me one credible source that states that King thought it was worse for blacks to use the N word than whites. You don't have one.

Black people say the N word more than white people do, perhaps they should also stop.
this just exemplifies how out of touch with reality you are. but, if you aren't American I can give you a pass.

I cared, so I checked it out (last question). It's about what I'd expect. Leon doesn't seem to expect much from Perry, as a member of society. People should just pity Perry for being such a gangsta wannabe. If he called a black guy a racial slur, he would have been canned.

Don't be foolish.

The troglodytes here can’t help themselves. Threads like this make me ashamed to be part of this community. I’d like to think most of them are just dumb kids. Unfortunately I have a feeling more of them are in their 40s, than in their teens.

Last edited:
the only time i really want to say it is when I'm at karaoke and my favorite rap songs have about 50 n-words in them. messes up my entire flow trying to replace them with "ninja"

the obsession with this word is crazy people actually waste time and debate

He said "It is what it is, doesn't bother me" and you guys are hating on him for it LOL

No one even listened to the interview

Only time I'd say the n word is if Kendrick Lamas invited me on stage to rap with him

Black folk don’t have no copy rat on dat werd, imma say when evah I wunt to

I’m more offended by the limey reporter who thought the other Englishman’s opinion matters than I would be by Perry using the word with “er” at the end.

For anyone that care, it starts around 4:05 and lasts 7 seconds.
Im in disbelief that you made a post about this. He might have well been asked what his favorite flavor of icecream is.

BORING

Until Ja Rule speaks up and shares his opinion, no one else's matters.

As a black man who uses the N word..I don't give a fuck who uses it. *shrugs*

Just realize some shit will happen, if you say it around some people who DO give a fuck lol.

Back