(video) Leon Edwards on Darren Till 'Everyone thinks he's the second coming of God"

This is one of those guys whose hype I don't understand. He's just not very good at all yet. Not sure where his skill ceiling is, but come on.

So how did the guy "not very good at all" wreck Cerrone?

He wants a top 10 guy for beating a fake Jamaican..? He don't even get pass Gunnar Nelson who's already in front of him or Alex Oliveira,

Till literally has beat nobody except head case cerrone. His hype is even less understandable than Perry's
giphy.gif

Edwards seemed to have pretty poor fight IQ in his last fight.

I agree to an extent but Leon is nowhere near Till's standing right now, rightly or wrongly. He needs a big, big win before he can jump into that tier of contenders.

So how did the guy "not very good at all" wreck Cerrone?

Cerrone has blatant, easy to exploit weaknesses. Long reach and a straight left hand is all it takes to beat Cerrone, that is literally what we saw in that fight.

after watching his fight with Dalby I would not be surprised if he loses before getting a title shot. even though it was from a few years ago his cardio looked bad and his wrestling mediocre.
he fucked his shoulder in that fight.

he also beat the absolute shit out of dalby before hurting his shoulder, was toying with him most of the fight.

Last edited:
I agree to an extent but Leon is nowhere near Till's standing right now, rightly or wrongly. He needs a big, big win before he can jump into that tier of contenders.

but at least he is stepping up can't say the same doe other fighters

Cerrone has blatant, easy to exploit weaknesses. Long reach and a straight left hand is all it takes to beat Cerrone, that is literally what we saw in that fight.

So your argument is that Cerrone isn't very good lol

A win over Tumenov > Cerrone imo.

And yet even Leon can't stop talking bout Till.

Second Coming Till is Born!

Edwards needs to stick to bottom tier... But might be fun for 3 minutes. I'm ready for Second Coming Till to challenge a contender... Find out how real the hype is.

I don't know how good Till is, but he beat Cerrone like few ever have. That certainly warrants some hype.

Exactly. He didnt even fight a relaxed Cerrone. He caught him on one of his high anxiety days and thinks this is some huge accomplishment.
Hope this is a joke.

At least Till has looked good recently. Edwards didn't' look very impressive yesterday.

Exactly. He didnt even fight a relaxed Cerrone. He caught him on one of his high anxiety days and thinks this is some huge accomplishment.
Would Cerrone be the LW and WW champ if he was always relaxed?

That's the question.

Back