Video: Kevin Lee bites his own glove to set up Chiesa choke.

bunt

A Goats eye is the GOAT eye
@purple
Reaction score
Shamelessly stolen from reddit - not sure if this has been posted already.

That's impossible. How can he bite with his mouth guard on?

Looks more like he is burying his chin or it's just head movement from moving his arm under the neck than biting his glove. I'm not buying that for a second

Sounds good to me. SWAG. How the fuck can anyone take Michael "don't talk about my mom" Chiesa seriously anymore?

Chiesa went full retard posting on the mat while having an arm wrapped around his neck.

DUDES ...A mouth guard does NOT prevent you from biting down on your glove. NOT AT ALL

Chiesa went full retard posting on the mat while having an arm wrapped around his neck.
it was almost as bad as that guy that waved to the camera before getting choked.

DUDES ...A mouth guard does NOT prevent you from biting down on your glove. NOT AT ALL
Yep it's how I take my glove strap off most of the time

You're seriously discussing whether it's possible with a mouthguard or not

<36>

That's impossible. How can he bite with his mouth guard on?
Clearly no idea about the mechanics of a mouth guard,? Or is it there to make it impossible to bite your opponent?

Back to reality, thats an awesome technique. Its like having a third hand. I also like it when they use a leg to trap an arm from the back, whenever i see that i think how helpless that would feel. Having to defend a rnc / strikes with one hand.

If its impossible- then how did Tyson bit off Holyfield's ear?

People thinking if it's possible to bite with a mouthguard in clearly never have trained UFC.

Back