(video) Kevin Lee “I been calling out Khabib for 9 months" & blasts Alvarez & Gaethje

Hilarious seeing the Quackbib nation say Lee is too low for someone like King Quackbib.

Just about a month ago, people were saying Tony should fight him but old Never Fights is too highly ranked...

Double standard Sherdog at its finest.

lmao lee got ktfo by a nobody , he would get fucked by Khabib.

You must not watch fights either...

Yes a careless Lee got TKO'd by a journeyman, have you seen his performances since? Would you bet on the Brazilian in a rematch?

If Lee keeps improving at the same rate, he's gonna fight for the belt very soon, whether Khabib "ignores" the call out or not.

He's taking the Mayweather angle. Makes everyone want him to lose, so everyone watches his fights.

You must not watch fights either...

Yes a careless Lee got TKO'd by a journeyman, have you seen his performances since? Would you bet on the Brazilian in a rematch?

If Lee keeps improving at the same rate, he's gonna fight for the belt very soon, whether Khabib "ignores" the call out or not.
he is chinny and doesnt have heart. He is good but i think Barboza, Cucuy, Khabib , Mcgregor and Justin will be too much for the guy.

I've been calling out Kevin lee for 10 months on Sheldon and he still won't fight me.

Lee stinks. He can't punch. He wants no part of avenging his loss to al iaquinta (who dominated and embarrassed him.)

he is chinny and doesnt have heart. He is good but i think Barboza, Cucuy, Khabib , Mcgregor and Justin will be too much for the guy.

Khabib with his Shield-esque striking certainly isn't testing Lee's chin though.

He can squeeze out a round by Tibau-ing Lee (holding on for dear life against the fence failing 10 takedowns), but Lee can actually box, so the longer the fight goes the more Lee would be taking over. Khabib is a great match up for him.

Hilarious seeing the Quackbib nation say Lee is too low for someone like King Quackbib.

Just about a month ago, people were saying Tony should fight him but old Never Fights is too highly ranked...

Double standard Sherdog at its finest.
Your reading into things a bit too much. I'm no fan of kahbib and his not fighting but expecting a reward after pulling out. He should be fighting a top five guy (which I cant see any justification for lee being).

Typical sherdog to jump on the nuts on anyone with a loud mouth.

I remember when Conor started his schtick and everyone jumped on.

Your reading into things a bit too much. I'm no fan of kahbib and his not fighting but expecting a reward after pulling out. He should be fighting a top five guy (which I cant see any justification for lee being).

Khabib doesn't deserve anything after pulling out 24 hours before the fight, especially with his track record of injuries and missing weight.

Lee's wrestling and ground game is on another level compared to a lot of these other guys. Khabib would probably be his toughest match-up but also an exciting one.

Back