(video) Kevin Lee “I been calling out Khabib for 9 months" & blasts Alvarez & Gaethje

This is the prime example of "writing check your ass can't cash". His best win is a fuckin gatekeeper Chiesa ffs.
Get at least one legit top 5 win before calling out top 2 guy in the division

Coming from 2007 account...
Sherdog is complete garbage nowadays

2013 account and you still can't tell what you're watching.

Why does Kevin lee talk like he's an elite fighter with big wins. His best win is trinaldo? He chokes chiesa and thinks he's top 5!?

Why does Kevin lee talk like he's an elite fighter with big wins. His best win is trinaldo? He chokes chiesa and thinks he's top 5!?
Go away troll . Did you see the power kevin lee had? He's a fkkn tank mixed with a fucking wild dog

Meh, I don't see anyone else except Ferguson wanting that Khabib fight.

Lee doesn't really deserve it but he's not actively ducking, which in these days is almost deserving in itself.

Go away troll . Did you see the power kevin lee had? He's a fkkn tank mixed with a fucking wild dog
Troll? Really dude. What's untrue about what I said? It's easy to look powerful against lesser comp. so tell me what's lee's great achievement that makes you rate him so highly?

He's got a big mouth but he's constantly calling out the top dogs of the division with no fear, I can respect that in an era of non stop ducking.
This...He's been winning. Guy wants to bang....let him bang...

Khabib will ignore (duck) Lee like he did Barboza. Or maybe he'll have his dad duck Lee for him like he did with Aldo.

Lee fucks him up.
Lol, Lee will try to wrestle with Khabib and he will lose badly and his striking isn't powerful enough to stop him, you're high if you think Khabib is ducking Lee, and that Lee would fuck him up, lol. Barboza is a pretty bad match up for Khabib tho, and Lee too.

Regardless whether Lee has called out Khabib or not, he doesn't deserve Khabib. He has been fighting top 50 fighters while Khabib has been fighting top 10 fighters.

Regardless whether Lee has called out Khabib or not, he doesn't deserve Khabib. He has been fighting top 50 fighters while Khabib has been fighting top 10 fighters.
One in like three years. Lee just beat the #6 guy.

One in like three years. Lee just beat the #6 guy.
Regardless in three years or not, a win over RDA weighs more than the majority of other top 10 fighters. Who has beaten RDA except Tony, Alvarez and Khabib - who is still relevant? Lee has only just beat a single top 10 fighter and hasn't really beaten anybody worthy of mentioning in the last 9 months.. Khabib would have at least fought Ferguson in 2016 had Ferguson not pulled out, and Khabib would have fought Ferguson at UFC 209 had Khabib not pulled out.. it works in both ways when it comes to blaming.

Regardless in three years or not, a win over RDA weighs more than the majority of other top 10 fighters. Who has beaten RDA except Tony, Alvarez and Khabib - who is still relevant? Lee has only just beat a single top 10 fighter and hasn't really beaten anybody worthy of mentioning in the last 9 months.. Khabib would have at least fought Ferguson in 2016 had Ferguson not pulled out, and Khabib would have fought Ferguson at UFC 209 had Khabib not pulled out.. it works in both ways when it comes to blaming.
So in other words, Khabib has one good win in three years. Yes, activity counts.

Lol, Lee will try to wrestle with Khabib and he will lose badly and his striking isn't powerful enough to stop him, you're high if you think Khabib is ducking Lee, and that Lee would fuck him up, lol. Barboza is a pretty bad match up for Khabib tho, and Lee too.

Why would Lee wrestle Khabib if Khabib wouldn't even outstrike Jake Shields on the feet? Lee stuffs him all day and lights him up on the feet. Along with Aldo and Barboza, Lee is a bad stylistic match up for a one dimensional fighter like Khabib.

Lee matches his strength and most likely outcardios him because defending takedowns isn't as draining as pushing for them while getting boxed up.

He's a character, young, athletic & has skills, he's clearly marketable & he just needs a big fight at this point. The biggest fight that's available is probably Dustin for him, would be a good test for him as well, they should book it.

Khabib will ignore (duck) Lee like he did Barboza. Or maybe he'll have his dad duck Lee for him like he did with Aldo.

Lee fucks him up.
lmao lee got ktfo by a nobody , he would get fucked by Khabib.

Troll? Really dude. What's untrue about what I said? It's easy to look powerful against lesser comp. so tell me what's lee's great achievement that makes you rate him so highly?
That powerful ground n pound

Problem is they don't really know who Kevin lee lol khabib is at a whole few levels above lee

I like these guys that go out there and talk. Makes things much more interesting.

Back