VIDEO: Keith "The Real Money" Middlebrook Talks Mayweather-Pacquiao 2 says it happens in May 2019

man i am torn. on the one hand i want to do a video today asking tmt members if they have any clue who he is. but on the other hand i dont want to give him any extra exposure.

also, floyd is "the lead" on the money team

also, you want to see a prime example of someone buying or in some way getting fake views on youtube? all of his old videos have like 5-20k views. yet anything he has from the last couple weeks has less than 15 views. you have 20k subs, you dont get 8 views on a video. this guy is hilarious

this guy is actually a great self promoter. he has the most extensive imdb page i have ever seen for someone who has never even once had a credited role.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3033468/

fuck it, we are doing a video today

This guy drops EXTRA work as if it were a real role.

You better tell me when you drop that video on the lead on the money team lol I can't wait to watch that

That guy pays paparazzi to follow him and ask him about the fight a true narcissistic person

I checked out his Instagram. I think he skips brain day.

Not interested at all.

The first fight wasn't exciting and they were more in their prime than they are now.
Mayweather just can't help trying to steal the public's money, he's realised how dumb the millennial generation is .......... substance not required, just put on a freak show and the circus will turn up.

Keith Middlebrook On Success: How To Fake It Till You Make It [First Edition]
KEITH-MIDDLEBROOK-FLOYD-MAYWEATHER-Black-Panther-Floyd-Mayweather-Floyd-Money-Wayweather-Marvel-FICO-911-Elite-Platinum-Portfolios-KM-Legal-Power-Gym-Talk-Keith-Middlebrook..jpeg

Last edited:
To ALL the Morons an Stupid Idiots on this thread who cant Read:
<Insert tons of BS here>
Part 1
Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man
Well, “Iron Man”, I've got news for you. There will be no need for a “Part 2”.

not sure we will end up doing a video on this because i dont really know how to make it funny or interesting. plus, not sure i want to give him a rub. but i did talk to a lot of people today. jeff mayweather has no clue who he is. gerald, floyds uncle on the mom's side who helps run the gym has never heard of him. Jethro, floyds longest serving security guy has never heard of him, bob ware, floyd hand wrapper has never heard of him

To ALL the Morons an Stupid Idiots on this thread who cant Read:

2) I have worked with My Friend and Biggest Client Floyd Mayweather since June of 2005 whom I met originally through my friend Rod Mack.

( All you Idiots, Please Review Many Photos on my Instagram )

3) YES All Negative and Stupid Comments are DELETED since we live in a world like you Fake People who don't Give Your TRUE IDENTITY and HIDE BEHIND an AVATAR.

4) Most People ARE AFRAID will NOT COMMENT, BECAUSE of this list of High Powered People such as Michelle Obama, Floyd Mayweather, Donal Trump, The Rock, Tony Robbins, Joel Osteen and More ACTUALLY READ MY POSTS.

( Notice the People on this List Give their True Identity and do not hide like you pathetic Fake Losers)

5) You are so afraid to stand behind you worthless gutless spineless Words that You have to HIDE like pathetic pussy cowards LOL.

(FLOYD and I Both can't stand you losers thats why he has shut off ALL COMMENTS COMPLETELY on his Instagram. We call you people "Loser Haters" Who Judge as You have accomplished absolutely Nothing.

6) Notice on My Instagram and You Tube I tell the World over 2 YEARS IN ADVANCE that Mayweather vs Pacquiao 1 will ABSOLUTELY HAPPEN and then it Did. While Everyone said i was Crazy.

7) Notice on My Instagram I tell the World 15 Months IN ADVANCE Mayweather Vs McGregor will Happen, All you Pathetic Losers said I was crazy and it would never Happen, Then it did just like I said.

8) All you Standard Average Idiots hiding without giving your True Identity NOTICE all the Photos Online and My Instagram with Me and Floyd at: The Venetian, The Ritz Carlton LA, The Palms Las Vegas, Girl Collection, His House Etc.

9) My Career Income Total so far with ALL MY COMPANIES including My New REVERSE AGING TECHNOLOGY is $128,000,000 and RISING.
*Yes Realizing My Capabilities I have Raised the Bar on My Goals to $200,000,000,000

10) My Client base of over 1,200 of the Biggest Pros in History of All Time and Many More of the Most Significant People in the US.
* I work with High Net Worth Clients Only, 22 Years Referrals Only, I do No Advertising on the Internet or Anywhere.
* My Standard Program is $55,000 to 5,000,000. Average People can Not Afford Me.
* My 800 Scores Posted online is to let people know what I do FICO 800 CLUB is one of my Most Powerful Companies as I Bring Athletes and Business People back to Financial Life and get them back in the Money Game. Just Another Reason Floyd Loves Me.
Visit KeithMiddlebrookProSports.com for just a hint of a few of them.

11) For 22 Years and Rising I am the MOST CREDIBLE and TRUSTED NAME IN EVERYTHING I DO, including Finance, Real Estate and 800 Credit Scores, Platinum Financing and Much More.
* I have FUNDED OVER 12 BILLION IN REAL ESTATE so far to Date.
* I have FUNDED OVER 6.7 BILLION IN CREDIT LINES
* I have FUNDED, STARTED and EXPANDED EVERY KIND of Company: Tech, Single Family Homes, Commercial Building, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Construction, Development and so much more.

12) FACT i have Never Scammed or Rip-off Anyone. The liars who posted, I cleaned their credit to PERFECT and they Destroyed it Again and They did not want to Pay again. Thats why the Loser Liars won't give their name, because I will post their credit report and Prove they are Lying. Yes Many People are Scum with No Integrity.

* EVERY VIDEO FILMED & POSTED BY X17 ON ME TURNED OUT TO BE 100% CORRECT

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man

No one knows who you are, no one can substantiate your claims, no one cares.

For the last 27 years I have been the most trusted advisor to Nasa, my friend and business partner Donald Trump can attest to this. I am a trusted name in everything on the planet, and have handled real estate matters that have a total value of about 400 trillion dollars. My neighbor and good friend Oprah Winfrey can give you any information you need about myself.

Without my guidance fights like the Thrilla in Manila, the Rumble in the Jungle, The fight of the Century and KSI vs Logan Paul would not have been able to go ahead. I also helped my friend and business partner Steven Spielberg get funding for Back to the Future and Jurassic Park, If you look at my IMDB credits you will see that I was every single German soldier in Saving Private Ryan which I did free of charge to help Stevie out (Only his friends can call him Stevie).

It's incredibly easy to write bullshit online.

Way too many pretenders and bullshit talkers in here.
Fact of the matter is that I did a time travel the other day back to 100 million years ago ... Watching the dinosauers walk around was quite impressive, but none of them ever even looked me considering how big they were. Then I went back 60 million years and and whitnessed a Titanoboa swallow a gigantic crocodile like it's nothing. I'm planning to travel 100 years to the future this week in order to see what we can expect ... I promise I'll go online in order to let you know if Anthony Joshua vs. Deontay Wilder eventually happened in this lifetime.

middlebrook now hiring day laborers

lol this dude calls those paps up and pretends like he just randomly runs into them

wht type of mental illness does this guy have, Ive seen people like this before clout chasing and name dropping

lol this dude calls those paps up and pretends like he just randomly runs into them

wht type of mental illness does this guy have, Ive seen people like this before clout chasing and name dropping
i believe it's a severe case of being a fucking idiot.

The lead on the money team was at Pac Thurman

yeah this guy is very strange he has mental illness for sure, he said he is the lead on the money team and he has 128 million and his goal is 200 billion? dude mental. reminds me of some guy I had in my theater class who claimed that he was supposed to play Batman but Christian bale got the role, he also told tall tales that you knew were full of shit, and was a name dropper. weird guy

What was Michael keaton doing in your class?

Back