***VIDEO: "Irish" Joe Duffy SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff from Joe Duffy. I truly hope he stays with the UFC.

Duffman vids are up!
You're a legend for organising this!

giphy.gif

Part 2: @4.06

<13>

Glad the conor questions came to a close early.

I think Tristar was the perfect fit for Duffy. I hope he reaches his potential.

Duffy's a cool guy. It's good to have a fighter from Ireland who has a personality more in line with our usual athletes. MMA needs a respectful guy from Ireland to counter Conor's bravado.

Hopefully he stays in the UFC but the way the new owners seem to be happy to just let promising fighters go is very worrying.

It's probably never going to happen but I think even now Duffy is a horrible matchup for Conor. I think his understanding of boxing would give Conor problems.

You can actually thank ME for that, lmao. I accept cash donations.
What good is homeless infant then?

I've been giving love and respect to the wrong mod. I could give you cash but my respect is probably more valuable. You're my new BFFF.

bff-Favim.com-236248.gif

I can be bought.

For the next round of Q & A could we please get Joanna? I feel it's the last chance I might have to profess my love for her before she marries the wrong guy. Also, I'd like to hear her say "the great macsby" in that accent. Then I would have clocked Sherdog.

I can be bought.

For the next round of Q & A could we please get Joanna? I feel it's the last chance I might have to profess my love for her before she marries the wrong guy. Also, I'd like to hear her say "the great macsby" in that accent. Then I would have clocked Sherdog.
That's a tough grab. Tried to get her awhile back but nothin'. Perhaps i'll give it a go.

You can fight @KONE over Irene Aldana who's coming next week :p

1. How much do you feel your Tae Kwon Do Background benefits your striking, because you throw the lead leg round kick very well without telegraphing it.

2. I know the fights over and you've accepted your loss to Poirier but did you feel you had him at the end of the third with the fully locked in triangle? I know Poirier says he doesn't choked out by triangles, but you do have a rather tight triangle yourself so I'd like to hear your perspective.

1. How much do you feel your Tae Kwon Do Background benefits your striking, because you throw the lead leg round kick very well without telegraphing it.

2. I know the fights over and you've accepted your loss to Poirier but did you feel you had him at the end of the third with the fully locked in triangle? I know Poirier says he doesn't choked out by triangles, but you do have a rather tight triangle yourself so I'd like to hear your perspective.
Q&A is over bud. Videos he recorded for us are posted in the OP.

Q&A is over bud. Videos he recorded for us are posted in the OP.

giphy.gif

Alright thanks, I didn't scroll to the end of the thread to check. I just assumed I still had time because it wasn't locked. Appreciate the content regardless.

That's a tough grab. Tried to get her awhile back but nothin'. Perhaps i'll give it a go.

You can fight @KONE over Irene Aldana who's coming next week :p
That'd be next level stuff but yeah unfortunately a tad unrealistic. I know they train a lot but Killer B has the right idea. A few minutes here and there and the whole site loves you.

He can have her. Grasso on the other hand...I'll fight to the death (not the BJ Penn to the death...proper).

{<jordan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back