(video) Funny Artem Lobov UFC weigh in "Chu Chu Motherf**cker"

You think Ishihara, Swanson and FIli are favourable fights? I think he's had a hell of a time. Yeah, Avila was abysmal but they had nothing to do with Artem. It was a straight up McGregor friend Vs Diaz friend. Little bit of random extra addition. Outside of that fight, I think they've kind of thrown him to the wolves. Lobov had no business even beating Ishihara.

Why would he ask to be released? What sense does that make?

Ishihara, Swanson and FIli are not favroble fights but it could have been much worse to say the least.

he said it himself before the Chris Avila fight, because it in case of a loss in that fight it would have made him 0-3 in the UFC which is a typical number to be cut. He probably doesn't wanna be this guy who gets to fight in the best org in the world because of his friendship with the superstar of the sport, the opposite of meritocracy is not Nepotism but still not far from it if you know what I mean.

The perception after a 0-3, and still signed, would have been something of "Nepotism", don't you agree with me?

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/21/...ufc-release-following-two-fight-losing-streak

Last edited:
My god this man is awesome!! Wuickly becoming a top 10 fav fighter Hahahaha dude cracks me the fuck up.

How he has haters completely baffles me dude is Pur gold.

images

Ishihara, Swanson and FIli are not favroble fights but it could have been much worse to say the least.

he said it himself before the Chris Avila fight, because it in case of a loss in that fight it would have made him 0-3 in the UFC which is a typical number to be cut. He probably doesn't wanna be this guy who gets to fight in the best org in the world because of his friendship with the superstar of the sport, the opposite of meritocracy is not Nepotism but still not far from it if you know what I mean.

The perception after a 0-3, and still signed, would have been something of "Nepotism", don't you agree with me?

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/21/...ufc-release-following-two-fight-losing-streak

For a fighter of his level? They are fairly bad fights. It could have been worse, but if they were all the level of Swanson then we'd be talking about him maybe having the hardest run of fights for a new start ever, not being handpicked easy fights.

He isn't fighting in the best org because of his friendship with a superstar. He's fighting there because he is 2-3 (2-4 now), hasn't dropped 3 in a row as is the norm for someone to be released, and is a TUF finalist. Why would he quit just because he lost 2 in a row? He's there under the same merit right now as anyone else who dropped 2 fights in a row.

I wouldn't specifically call it nepotism. I'm not sure if Jessica Eye or Anthony Hamilton are exactly on Conor's christmas list, but it's not common sure.

Maybe he's the kind of guy who would prefer to be a big fish in a small pond, like the link you posted would suggest. But really, if you can be in any way competitive in the UFC, and you're not capable enough to be a big star in KSW or RIZIN or something, then you may as well stay there and earn the most money you can.

Looks like this train just got derailed, lol. This Artem guy belongs in regional MMA.

For a fighter of his level? They are fairly bad fights. It could have been worse, but if they were all the level of Swanson then we'd be talking about him maybe having the hardest run of fights for a new start ever, not being handpicked easy fights.

He isn't fighting in the best org because of his friendship with a superstar. He's fighting there because he is 2-3 (2-4 now), hasn't dropped 3 in a row as is the norm for someone to be released, and is a TUF finalist. Why would he quit just because he lost 2 in a row? He's there under the same merit right now as anyone else who dropped 2 fights in a row.

I wouldn't specifically call it nepotism. I'm not sure if Jessica Eye or Anthony Hamilton are exactly on Conor's christmas list, but it's not common sure.

Maybe he's the kind of guy who would prefer to be a big fish in a small pond, like the link you posted would suggest. But really, if you can be in any way competitive in the UFC, and you're not capable enough to be a big star in KSW or RIZIN or something, then you may as well stay there and earn the most money you can.
how it is to nuthug someone so much? you're try to pretending that him being in the UFC has nothign to do with mcgregor. it has everything to do with it. he was like 12-11 before joining the UFC, they would have never hired him with this record, they only did because of mcgregor. then he got humiliated against hall, he should have been cut after that, it didn't happen again becausae of mcgregor. he lost AGAIN. should have been cut. mcgregor again. then they matched him with like one of the worst fighters that have graced the UFC. finally won. then finally a good performance against ishihara. was a human punching bag against cub. now lost AGAIN and he still won't be cut

how it is to nuthug someone so much? you're try to pretending that him being in the UFC has nothign to do with mcgregor. it has everything to do with it. he was like 12-11 before joining the UFC, they would have never hired him with this record, they only did because of mcgregor. then he got humiliated against hall, he should have been cut after that, it didn't happen again becausae of mcgregor. he lost AGAIN. should have been cut. mcgregor again. then they matched him with like one of the worst fighters that have graced the UFC. finally won. then finally a good performance against ishihara. was a human punching bag against cub. now lost AGAIN and he still won't be cut

They've brought 0-0 guys into TUF before. They essentially give everyone a contract after TUF (especially if they KO people like he did, and make it to the final). You act like this happens to anyone.

He got brought into TUF because it was a Europe Vs US season, and Artem made sense for that season.

He was brought back after losing because of McGregor.

He remained signed because of his performance on TUF after being brought back.

He remained signed beyond that because he had a fairly average record which didn't include big losses.

Back