(video) Francis Ngannou “I want to fight Overeem, or even Werdum”

Werdum needs a fight and is a better option for Ngannou than Overeem. If he KOs Alistair, people will say that it means nothing because of his chin, just like Francis' victory over Arlovski didn't really help assess his true potential.

I just can't wait to see him fight again. No matter who the opponent is.

Just sucks that HW is so shallow. There are not a whole lot of guys to choose from.

They might want to lay off the drug testing so to keep you happy. I too like HW, but lets be real, these guys were juiced up to the tits for the last 20 years.

Werdum seems to duck any HW striker his own size (Overeem, JDS) so doubt he'll take this fight

And Rothwell is a small guy? lol

But agree that he has been ducking JDS, no doubt

DP Ngannou has darkened the skies over the HW division, and now they are all trying to hide

Dark Platinum sees all

OLS9sCk.gif
fuck off with that platinum shit

I don't think Werdum can get him down.
i think he can because he can also give him some resistance standing imo. werdum is crafty, mixes kicks well, good in the clinch.

i guess i wouldnt be surprised if francis denied the takedown and knocked him out, but i think i would bet on werdum getting it done at this point.

i think he can because he can also give him some resistance standing imo. werdum is crafty, mixes kicks well, good in the clinch.

i guess i wouldnt be surprised if francis denied the takedown and knocked him out, but i think i would bet on werdum getting it done at this point.

I think from all the top 5 guys Werdum's is the safest fight for Francis.

He can beat Werdum denies the takedown play the striking game and eventually KOs him.. while vs Reem, Cain, JDS, Stipe he will lose via KO or GnP.

He can beat Werdum denies the takedown play the striking game and eventually KOs him.. while vs Reem, Cain, JDS, Stipe he will lose via KO or GnP.
I think he has a great chance of running over Reem and Stipe, but JDS is such a good foil for so many styles that we always make him the favourite in every fight but vs Cain. He can be KO'd too, we've seen that.

theyre all tough fights for him for sure, i think its a bit too early. werdum might be the best one to dip his toe in, so why not if hes insisting for this for kind of jump.

I love both of these match-ups. Think Ngannou can finish both. But would be a big test for him and put him right in title contention.

Hey Woodley, UFC seems to pushing a black guy.

Maybe they only hate Africa Africans.

theyre all tough fights for him for sure, i think its a bit too early. werdum might be the best one to dip his toe in, so why not if hes insisting for this for kind of jump.

I would love for Cain to get him now earlier.. I think he can take him out using his chain wrestling and GnP.

Better now then in 1-2 years with more fights and training camps in his back.. he clearly has potential and moves well for his big size... only getting better, you can clearly see his raw unpolished striking that can easily be improved upon, he already is effective with it but hey it's the UFC the defensive boxing side of things ain't a priority for anyone.

I think he has a great chance of running over Reem and Stipe, but JDS is such a good foil for so many styles that we always make him the favourite in every fight but vs Cain. He can be KO'd too, we've seen that.

Oh he has great power if he lands cleans on any of them Cain, Reem, Stipe they are most likely down and out.

The thing is I think Cain and Stipe can mix it up with boxing / kick boxing and wrestling and they will find great success in that.. I've seen some highlights from an older fight of Francis and I did see some holes maybe he improved them quite a bit or his working on improving them with every camp but for a good grappler, high level ones that can mix it up like Cain and Stipe I they they will prove to be to much for him.

Reem is also tricky, don't be fooled Reem is by fast the best kick boxer in the division if not the UFC and knows what to look for and how to time you, set traps etc high level stuff that he got a shell shocked JDS but still he out classed him in that outing.. I feel the raw Francis won't have much standing in terms of overall skills for Reem then again if you pressure him and does some mistakes like how he was close in doing vs Mark turning away and doing his running man move while getting crowded who knows.. his chin is done at this point and if he lands it's all over but from a technical standpoint as we speak he has nothing for the Reem.

JDS has the better boxing and has plenty of power in his right hand to put Francis down.. if I would make a ranking of what fight it's easier for Francis it's like this:

1. Werdum (easiest fight for him from all the top guys.. he will try to goof around and get him down he will fail.. they will play the stand up game he will land more but that 1 hard shot from Francis will come and he will be out)

2. JDS (kinda gets hit a lot, me thinks he will get touched and will go down)

3. Reem (he will out smart him and out play him but if he get crowded 1 single time and Francis land it's all over)

4. Stipe (way better technical boxing.. miles better but has issue in defense especially against left hands.. then again he can mix it up with wrestling and win it like that to, hard ass fight for Francis)

5. Cain (big danger he will be chain wrestled down and abused via GnP he has some defensive issues standing that's Francis window that he can find success)

LOVE this guy. My favorite heavyweight fighter at the moment.

Hopefully they don't rush him too quick against the top guys. Let him refine his technique a little further.

He has the potential to be one of the best ever.
I would like him more if he wasn't such a dangerous obstacle for Black Beast to claim what is rightfully his.

i wouldn't mind either but overall fight would be more interesting

Back