(video) Francis Ngannou “I want to fight Overeem, or even Werdum”

let him fight Werdum

I think Overeem beats him, but he's always got a punchers chance against him. He knocks Werdum dead imo.

Reem won't sign for shit until he sees that tittle fight.. if JDS wins he will be all over him to book that fight.

Werdum who knows.. in before he wants 5 mill show purse and custom PPV share to face Francis. :D

Werdum seems to duck any HW striker his own size (Overeem, JDS) so doubt he'll take this fight

Overeem and Werdum be like :

VIRsfi8.png

usa-today-9295335.0.jpg

Yup, put him on the Dallas card vs Werdum since Rothwell is out and you can't rely on Cain.

werdum submits him, his takedown defense is not great.

Those guys are too wily for him at this point. He might be able to catch Reem, but I can just see that GIF of Werdum flopping on his back as a mousetrap after Ngannou drops him with a shot.

I just can't wait to see him fight again. No matter who the opponent is.

Just sucks that HW is so shallow. There are not a whole lot of guys to choose from.

He said 3 years ago he never fought before

lol what kinda weak competition is the UFC? :D

LOVE this guy. My favorite heavyweight fighter at the moment.

Hopefully they don't rush him too quick against the top guys. Let him refine his technique a little further.

He has the potential to be one of the best ever.

Well werdum still needs a fight... unless they're going to plug reem in there against fab

I'd just like to see FN go through some adversity in a fight. All I've seen is him land and the opponent go down. We don't know much about his chin/hear/endurance.

DP Ngannou has darkened the skies over the HW division, and now they are all trying to hide

Dark Platinum sees all

OLS9sCk.gif

To those who don't think Reem would take this fight.. Didn't Reem ASK for Ngannou or Black Beast responding to a question about what fight he wants next?

Reem already called him out. Make that fight happen.

Werdum seems to be ducking these new HWs with small names but heavy fucking hands.

Back