Video : Fight Night St. Louis : Weigh-in Faceoffs

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Nobody looked particularly shook here, lol

Despite dropping down a weightclass, Michael Johnson looked to be about the same size as Darren Elkins.

Stephens & Choi looking no-nonsense. That fight is going to bring violence.

wtf they fighting on sunday? omg not this again

Despite the hits this card has taken, I'm still excited.

This MMA drought has got to me.

Yeah man tell me about it...

Sunday cards don't get the juices flowing for me.

That said it's a pretty good line up for a Fight Night.

who da foook is that guy seems to be outsized,out reached and outlooked boy there

Yeah man tell me about it...

Sunday cards don't get the juices flowing for me.

That said it's a pretty good line up for a Fight Night.

4511479-ihjijik.gif

Despite the hits this card has taken, I'm still excited.

This MMA drought has got to me.

Yeah man, it feels like a long ass time since our last fight card, even though it's only been a couple of weeks. haha

Yeah man, it feels like a long ass time since our last fight card, even though it's only been a couple of weeks. haha

We've been spoiled with the amount of cards in the past few years.

I'll never understand why people complain about "too much MMA"

Yeah, I'm excited for the fight night tomorrow while you're busy fishing for likes on an unrelated topic.

Very cool, man.
I can still smell Conor's balls in that post you made that was all nothing unrelated about it.

It's not so much the card the card is good.

I generally hate cards on a Sunday because of work on Monday, i have to wait in order to catch up on it.

We've been spoiled with the amount of cards in the past few years.

I'll never understand why people complain about "too much MMA"

Yep, I love it when there's fights every weekend. No such thing as too many fights for me.

It's not so much the card the card is good.

I generally hate cards on a Sunday because of work on Monday, i have to wait in order to catch up on it.

I prefer the saturday cards, but we've had a few really awesome Sunday cards that closed out the weekend with a bang.

But the monday hangover does suck ass. lol

Hated on Conor lately bro?

You know you love him in reality.

If you read my post history, you'll see that despite my calling him out on the non-defending, I actually AM a fan of the guy, when he fights.

I bust balls, but I do find McG to be a fun scrapper when he's actively fighting. Even find his crazy antics entertaining. lol

Just wish homie would defend his dang belt! :D

Little baby Jesus doesn't approve.

Aside from the Meek-Usman and the main event fight this card sucks ass and the two cancelled fights made it worse. But hey, free fights, can't complain, right? Decision city. Doo Hoo is in over is head though; think WTFITG brings too much power.

Back