Video : Fight Night Singapore - Media day face-offs

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Man, Cowboy is legit angry at Edwards.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

We usually only see friendly cowboy, or shook Cowboy. Will this be Myles Jury Cerrone?

I would LOVE to see Cowboy shut that cocky mother fucker up, It's just that I have a bet and parlay on this fight, I'm torn. But yeah, I would be mad too If I kept getting disrespected too by this asshole.

I would LOVE to see Cowboy shut that cocky mother fucker up, It's just that I have a bet and parlay on this fight, I'm torn. But yeah, I would be mad too If I kept getting disrespected too by this asshole.

Will be interesting to see if Cowboy still has some fight left in him.

Hoping for a shin to the dome KO here.

jMCKAxu.gif

Anyone care to fill me in on the drama?

Edwards is just trying to screw with Cowboy up by talking that shit, that's all it is to me.. Not even sure if he legit dislikes him, just doesn't want him to be comfortable and kick his ass, so it might be part of his strategy.

But personally I don't like him.. I just don't see anything about his fighting style or personality to make me a fan

He's also got one of those faces you just don't like.. Like a mug you wish an anvil would land on off the top of a roof.

But, we'll see if Cowboy still has another one left in him. I don't have Fight Pass so I'll be in the pbp checking out what happens.

Edwards is just trying to screw with Cowboy up by talking that shit, that's all it is to me.. Not even sure if he legit dislikes him, just doesn't want him to be comfortable and kick his ass, so it might be part of his strategy.

But personally I don't like him.. I just don't see anything about his fighting style or personality to make me a fan

He's also got one of those faces you just don't like.. Like a mug you wish an anvil would land on off the top of a roof.

1rw8q1.jpg

Lmfao, what happened? Cowboy wanted to be butt buddies as usual like two months ago? Edwards didn't want that so he got upset? Emotionally upset Jabroni always get smoked and folded in half.

Damn, how tall is Leon? Cowboy is listed at 6'1", and Leon looks like he has a couple of inches on him.

Damn, how tall is Leon? Cowboy is listed at 6'1", and Leon looks like he has a couple of inches on him.

UFC always changing height and reach stats.

Cowboy is likely around 5'11 - 6'0

Back