(Video) Fight Night Oklahoma City: Johny Hendricks - I Just Want to Fight

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

What do you think folks? Does Hendricks have another run at MW?

Can he beat the top guys at a higher weightclass?

Or will we see another list of excuses?

Hendricks_Excuse_Maker.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes I completely forget that Hendricks even exists.

I want that fucking left hand bomb again. He seems like a guy that lost his winning mentality, but if he can put together a streak, I see the old Johny breaking bodies at MW. Momentum has a big deal to do with it.

johny Hendricks needs to work on his hand speed. He's slow as fuck. He'll probably be a lil faster then boetch tho because boetch is obviously bigger and stronger then Hendricks.

That win over Lombard boosted his confidence, you know what I mean. Now that Johny is at 185, you know what I mean, he can eat the burgers and the fries you know what I mean?

He appears to be rejuvenated, if Johny gets past Boetsch then I'd like to see him get a guy like Leites or maybe The Chris if he gets past Gastelum.....

You know what I mean?

That win over Lombard boosted his confidence, you know what I mean. Now that Johny is at 185, you know what I mean, he can eat the burgers and the fries you know what I mean?

He appears to be rejuvenated, if Johny gets past Boetsch then I'd like to see him get a guy like Leites or maybe The Chris if he gets past Gastelum.....

You know what I mean?
fry.jpg

I still love Johny! Not sure if he can make a run but I think he can beat boetsch.

You know what I mean?

Hector "Rebound fight" Lombard.

I think he can be fringe top ten at MW, but unless he returns to pre USDA form, I don't see him getting anywhere near the top 5 at MW

Post USADA JH is no bueno

I think he's undersized for MW and past his prime.

I wish I could come up with some smartass remark to say.

he's going through the motions; kind of like Rashad.
MMA is about the mental/ passion as much as the skill and preparation. Without both you're just looking to get paid and hoping you don't get dain bramage.

Back