(video) Donald Cerrone vs. Darren Till weigh in face off (both smiling)

If they are smiling and laughing that means Cowboy wins!!!!!!!!

Till has clearly not done his homework!

I wonder what all the trash talk leading up to this moment was about?

I wonder what all the trash talk leading up to this moment was about?

Selling the fight. I mean, it worked too. That promo they made was pretty good, got a lot of people hyped to see if Till is who he says he is.

It's just as bad as people talking shit then shaking hands after the fight.

Amen! Yeah, I hate that shit, doesn't have any sense...why not just keep it civil and respectful, go to war and then behave like a good loser-winner afterwards right? it's so dumb. It wasn't so much like that in the past but now, it is like a reality show with a lot of adults behaving like kids bringing a lot of dumb drama to a very fucking serious sport. Stupid.

It's just as bad as people talking shit then shaking hands after the fight.

Yeah, that's called respecting your opponent whether you like him or hate him, and admiring the principles of the sport. Most trash talk isn't even personal, it's just done to promote the fight.

If they are smiling and laughing that means Cowboy wins!!!!!!!!

Till has clearly not done his homework!

Yeah, now Cerrone is only doing 10 test walk outs instead of the usual 20 now he was laughing and smiling on stage.

Till has the potential to be one of the most hated fighters on here if he wins, but I thought his comment about 'being happy to be there' sort of went against the confidence he has in himself. Or maybe he wasn't expecting the question.

Think this will be a good one either way.

It wasn't so much like that in the past

Are you serious? The level of "trash talk" during the promos and then shaking one another's hand at the weigh ins is nothing new..

Penn was going to 'kill' GSP in their 2nd fight as was Mir against Lesnar. They weren't as pally pally as Till and Cerrone were, but saying you're going to kill someone - as rare as it happens in fights - is a tad overboard.

Till by superior scouserism. Adda boy!

Yeah, that's called respecting your opponent whether you like him or hate him, and admiring the principles of the sport. Most trash talk isn't even personal, it's just done to promote the fight.
That's because most MMA fans are Neanderthals who eat that shit up.

Back