(video) Donald Cerrone believes Darren Till is "over doing it"

Of course he is, Till has gotta milk this moment for all it's worth before he loses.

He is right. Till could game plan his way to victory. I am starting to doubt if he has the mental edge to make smart moves during the fight.

Strange looking face off. Both looked very uncomfortable. I cant imagine the anxieties these guys have to deal with.

Aw fuck soneone renind me who til reminds me of..name escapes me..going back almost 10 years dude talked about how he was going to be a 2 division champ, beat Liddell etc. Had some hype

Aw fuck soneone renind me who til reminds me of..name escapes me..going back almost 10 years dude talked about how he was going to be a 2 division champ, beat Liddell etc. Had some hype

Jardine?

Vera

This fight will go just like Cerrone vs. Jury did.

putting pressure on cerrone is not a bad idea. he folds under it.

Till reminds me of this guy lol
th
th

Back