Video: Dillon Danis training boxing

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes a work in progress. Needs to focus solely on his boxing at this point.

Last edited:
ac4fb024e9f321797f3f42317dbeee09.png

The Money Team

<36>

ac4fb024e9f321797f3f42317dbeee09.png

The Money Team

<36>
Everyone has that hat these days.

I come out the subway and see like 3 of those. I wouldnt be surprised if Floyd is making more money from his merch than anything else rightnow.

Everyone has that hat these days.

I come out the subway and see like 3 of those. I wouldnt be surprised if Floyd is making more money from his merch than anything else rightnow.

Each cost like $50

Edit: yep

94b7deb0eb791d5fc5a65ecf7d7a7b26.png

Dillon Danis vs. Manny Pacquiao

on the undercard of McGregor vs. Mayweather

if you're reading this Dana White & Bob Arum, make it happen

Let's be honest

Danis would KO Floyd

Sheesh.

Homie has Rousey-like striking.

OndI5L3.gif

Honda at least has a legit KO win in MMA with her hands.

If Dillon Danis gets a KO in MMA with his hands I will eat my hat.

Sadly, Honda is a better boxer than Dildo Daggins at this point

Honda at least has a legit KO win in MMA with her hands.

If Dillon Danis gets a KO in MMA with his hands I will eat my hat.

To say he is a work in progress is an understatement. Kozloa would eat him alive

looks like cm punk with his armpunches

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

To say he is a work in progress is an understatement. Kozloa would eat him alive

It's hard to tell from one piece of random video, but in that clip he moves like a gassed heavyweight and punches like he has two broken hands.

In all fairness though, I know he has almost zero boxing training experience. He is just starting. Of course that means he will never catch up to pros.

It's hard to tell from one piece of random video, but in that clip he moves like a gassed heavyweight and punches like he has two broken hands.

In all fairness though, I know he has almost zero boxing training experience. He is just starting. Of course that means he will never catch up to pros.

Still young, he'll undoubtedly get better. However, I think its far easier with more gains for striker to get good at grappling, than a grappler getting really good at striking.

Mayweathers TMT is just an ugly name for a brand, and an ugly ass logo. Always laugh at people wearing those hats. Might as well wear a reebok UFC hat while you're at it.

Looks like a 6 year old that's never thrown a punch in his life. Can't wait to see him violently KOd and he can disappear forever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back