[video] David Haye interview about the brawl

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
David Haye is a punk but I gotta say I can't really fault him after watching this video.
I saw the incident many times, Haye was there to taunt Vitali, not Chisora. He kept saying "you lost 3 times" to him, that was about it. Approaching a guy after making several public threats of violence toward him will force him to act. Haye said he felt Chisora knuckles against his face before he threw the punch. I also saw that picture. Chisora held the microphone and pressed his fist against Haye's face. It was fair game.

Haye was asked to leave tho at that point when he became belligerent. So his credentials were revoked and he shouldn't have really been in the room at that point on prior to the fight breaking out

Another lesson: even among pro-boxers, the first guy to land a good shot wins the street fight.

Haye handled his business just like any man can and has the right to. He has breathed more life in to this dead division just by that, then the K2's have done boxing these past couple of years.

Haye handled his business just like any man can and has the right to. He has breathed more life in to this dead division just by that, then the K2's have done boxing these past couple of years.

Yeah i'll be sure to start swinging big ass camera tripods at peoples heads next time i get insulted and don't have a glass bottle to break in someones face. That is if my toe isn't broken again forcing me to leave my face in Wlads crotch all night again.

Yeah i'll be sure to start swinging big ass camera tripods at peoples heads next time i get insulted and don't have a glass bottle to break in someones face. That is if my toe isn't broken again forcing me to leave my face in Wlads crotch all night again.

LOL u guys don't ever forget do you.. Come on man he had one bad night and even now he is willing to make that up by taking on the more dangerous brother (he damn sure doesn't need the money)

and the next time a bonafide bad ass like Chisora is coming at you with his whole crew, I'll give you huge props if you do anything else other then try to disappear (just like the rest of us would do). Chisora is a bully by nature, and David put him in his place.

last but not least, if we put our hatred aside who would we rather see Vitali fight? Haye or Fury and Helenious?

Fury and Helenious have no buzz... so little that I'd rather see Badr get outclassed right of the bat. Haye is still the number one choise, and you know you'd watch it.

LOL u guys don't ever forget do you.. Come on man he had one bad night and even now he is willing to make that up by taking on the more dangerous brother (he damn sure doesn't need the money)

and the next time a bonafide bad ass like Chisora is coming at you with his whole crew, I'll give you huge props if you do anything else other then try to disappear (just like the rest of us would do). Chisora is a bully by nature, and David put him in his place.

last but not least, if we put our hatred aside who would we rather see Vitali fight? Haye or Fury and Helenious?

Fury and Helenious have no buzz... so little that I'd rather see Badr get outclassed right of the bat. Haye is still the number one choise, and you know you'd watch it.

I would like to say no i would not watch it but if they hyped it as much as the last fight he had i would probably get sucked into it at some point and throw a big BBQ with a bunch of friends and give the fight a shot.

Sadly in reality Haye is retired and that is the only thing protecting him from a ban so even if he comes back he'd get punished and any fight they could make would be a ways off i'd think.

He came off well in that interview....Thanks for the video ts

Haye-Chisora then Winner-Vitali
They already pretty much agreed to it on the night and it makes sense. Throw in Wlad and that's three fights with the potential to break 1 million in a row. So long as they can break free of boxnation.

Although it does make me wonder how many people watched boxnation for that. It was the highest trending point in the UK and was instantly all over the news straight after on the night. I wonder if they actually managed to con a good number of subs this time. I was expecting the fight to go completely unnoticed because it was on that channel.

Agreed.

i want vitali - haye to happen so bad, i feel haye can do way better than what he did vs wlad.

but what i really want is to see haye knock chisora the fuck out, talking shit to hype a fight is one thing, but to spit and slap 2 of the best hw boxers is fucking very low and i feel haye would put chisora in his place.

either way i feel we will see vitali - haye beore the year ends

Haye can be an annoying guy but he's a good guy. That brawl would have never happened if Chisora didn't get out of his chair and asked to get his ass kicked.

Talk shit,get hit. He created that situation himself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back