(video) Darren Till on Demian Maia “i believe he’s the hardest fight in the WW division"

It must be hard as fuck for you to go to the store. "This milk is expensive. Not cheap. Unlike Conor McGregor. This milk has more class than McGregor will ever have. If this milk fell off the shelf, it may spill, it may cause a mess, but at least it won't tap out like Mystic Tap. This milk will improve and overcome, while Contard McGaylord will always be the only man to ever tap out to whoever that guy was. Nate Marquardt or something".
milk.gif

I mean, even with his one dimensional game, Maia had Woodley grabbing for the fences twice, so I think this bolsters Till's point.

Virtually the same height? Aldo is 170 and McGregor 175, McGregor had a 4 inches advantage.

Who has Conor beat who had a similar reach apart from Diaz? He'll get exposed by Fergusson, Barboza, or anyone his size in the top5.

Jos_Aldo_vs_Conor_Mc_Gregor.jpg

They both weighed in the same and nobody knows what each one weighed in at fight time..but that really doesn't make a difference. there are no rules that say you can't gain weight back....so conor has a bigger reach...Ali had a bigger reach than frazier...what's your point? tommy hearns a bigger reach than sugar ray leonard...what's your point? people are built differently....and the last i remember, conor whooped nates ass in the rematch..that is what I go by...

They both weighed in the same and nobody knows what each one weighed in at fight time..but that really doesn't make a difference. there are no rules that say you can't gain weight back....so conor has a bigger reach...Ali had a bigger reach than frazier...what's your point? tommy hearns a bigger reach than sugar ray leonard...what's your point? people are built differently....and the last i remember, conor whooped nates ass in the rematch..that is what I go by...

My point is he's not the legend you make him sound. No disrespect to him he's achieved great things, especially money wise in that industry and showing people how it's done to get paid and get the fights you want, great talker, great fighter, but unfortunately he's not a GOAT yet until he's defended his belt against real competition. Your first post in this thread to defend him was a tad too fanboyist and shows you're not looking at his achievements objectively.

It must be hard as fuck for you to go to the store. "This milk is expensive. Not cheap. Unlike Conor McGregor. This milk has more class than McGregor will ever have. If this milk fell off the shelf, it may spill, it may cause a mess, but at least it won't tap out like Mystic Tap. This milk will improve and overcome, while Contard McGaylord will always be the only man to ever tap out to whoever that guy was. Nate Marquardt or something".
<36>

Yep.

If you can't stop Maia's grappling (which is hard as fuck to do), you're fucked.

The only guy who did recently was Woodley. And he barely worked at all, stayed on his back foot, and just exploded into all of his sprawls. Not everyone has Woodley's strength and grappling experience to sprawl like that.

Tyron dodged a bullet also Maia throwing the worst takedowns I've ever seen

wVM2VmT.gif

G6bfOac.gif

the cage grapes did help him but he defended many more than when he cage grabbed to be honest

Ponzi, Demian, Cerrone & Till are fighting for the Country Music fans;

Perry & Woodley are fighting to corner the hip hop mma audience.

Why does everything have to turn into being about conor mcgregor? God its fkn annoying. I liked conor in the beginning but over time it just got old. I began to lose respect with him talking about other opponets being manlets or midgets or whatever.. its like dude shut up.. dont u know when u talk shit about another being small or short it doesnt make it look impressive at all when you do beat them? lol does no one get this? it just makes it look like hes a pussy that picks on smaller men and gets off on it. When i lost ALL respect for him was when he lost to Nate and started talking about size difference and how he was the smaller man this and that.. That right there was the end of any respect I had for him. Makes no sense, its either one way or the other.. you cant pick on smaller dudes, then say size doesnt matter because its the skill that counts....then cry when you lose and say the other guy was bigger than you. My god its ridiculous. Anyways most people make no sense on here and will find something wrong about what I just said. Thats just how things go i guess, oh well Blahh.

Back