Video: Dana white throws epic 16th bday party for son at drai's Las Vegas

I'm sure he and his son ended up eskimo brothers with each and every prostitute there. Really makes you think.
<{MindBrown}>

Last time I was at Drai's I was on my bachelor party about 36 hours into an epic bender on a well balanced cocktail of hallucinogens, stimulants, opiates, weed, a little scotch, absinthe and weed.

I love that place. I don't really remember a lot of specific details about it, but I had a lot of fun.

The only major detail I remember about that night was that a drug dealer who was a local told us about this afterhours place called "Glow" (sadly not there anymore)....
That place was the shit, great music and it was full of coked up pretty decent looking strippers who had just got off work.
(Apparently the 10-4 shift lets out and then the strip clubs fill up with the graveyard shift pigs while the good looking girls blow their money on drugs.)

Drai's is a great club for house music and good looking cocktail servers/strippers getting off shift. I vaguely remember walking out like at 5 or 6 am with the desert sun hitting my eyeballs

“Hey Kid, do you want to be a fuckin son!?”

upload_2018-7-20_9-53-20.jpeg

I heard Dana had BlackBeast and Homero working security

Back