Video: Dana white throws epic 16th bday party for son at drai's Las Vegas

Everyone who knows me knows that I am quick to trash Pig White but in this situation I am not one of those who are trashing him. Dana actually works hard even though hes sitting on a quarter of a billion dollars and could easily retire. I say he can spend his money however he pleases and if organizing an epic bday for his son is what he wanted to do then that's his business. I bet with the pull he has in Vegas he didnt even pay to close down Drais for his son's birthday.

Don't see how this is MMA related. It's like a thread about Justin Bieber throwing a huge party, because he attended some UFC. Or because he invited a fighter.

Cool in one way I guess. I don't remember my 16th birthday. At age 16 i had begun drinking so maybe that's why. Maybe my party was even bigger than Dana's spoiled sons, so I shouldn't talk.

hunter.jpeg

How much coke did they get... 1 kilo?... 2?

Why rich people spoil their kids like this is beyond me

It was pretty epic
Mine was in a backyard with about 6 people
Well, those people were your friends. I guarantee, 80% of the people there didn’t know DWs son.
I’m not jealous, but that is not the view of the world you want to create for a 15 going on 16 year old kid

That party probably cost more than a FightPass card.

Looks lame to me, but I can't even tell what's going on. Was that Carson Daly speaking? Does his son even know those people? Looks like a bunch of adults.

I'm not seeing a problem. You have shed loads of money, why not spend it having a good time for you and your family.

No point in just saving it.

When you cheating and try to distract everyone with a party
BALD BOZO WHITE

How much do you have to pay to get the biggest (undeservedly so) rap group in the world to perform at your sons birthday party?

Back