(video) Dana White says Khabib & Conor McGregor both want the fight

McGregor's stock is going to fall way more when Khabib thrashes him than when he lost to Mayweather.

For that reason I question whether McGregor is actually serious about taking the fight. We shall see though.

Conor's stock did not fall after MayPac
He will make more in his next MMA fight than any MMA fight prior.

He is about money
If the biggest money fight is Khabib, I think he will do it
If its Diaz III than he does that

you do know dana is a lier a lot right. cause he said the main event for ufc was nate vs gsp. he said he was meeting with conor in Liverpool. he said brock lenser vs jon jones in 2018. wake me when any of that happenes.

ggoy3vH.png

BINGO.

I mean so he wont make $100 million but who can turn down $25 million? Mayweather fought Berto after Paquiao for $32 Million. Its not like Conor has many other options to turn to make $25 million. The Mayweather was a one off, I think Conor is smart enough to know that.

but his blind followers don't see that. they think he holding out for a 200 million pay day

Of course it's happening next, nobody with any brains actually thought Conor would duck Khabib or that Khabib would make McGregor "wait in line" for a title shot. Conor's been posting videos of himself training for the last three or four months as well, so there was never any logic to saying he wouldn't fight again.

no it conor is ducking khabib. conor been posting stuff since ufc 205 and were all still waiting.

conor words mean nothing after the Floyd event he said he be on the new years card and it 5/28 and were all still waiting.

Conor's stock did not fall after MayPac
He will make more in his next MMA fight than any MMA fight prior.

He is about money
If the biggest money fight is Khabib, I think he will do it
If its Diaz III than he does that

making 15-30 million is so hard must be nice. nate diaz is more retired than conor it.

why do people think conor is scared i don't get it
i never said he is scared... there are other reasons for the guy not to take that fight. Imo he knows that coming off a long layofff to fight Khebab right off the bat is extremely risky and could end in a one sided beatdown. He also knows that Khabib is a pulling out merchant and the fight can be off if he gets injured which happens many times. As far as money goes , Mcgregor made like 70 million bucks in his last fight... him coming back to take a extremely hard fight for 1/10th of what he got last time is crazy. There are many reasons for me to believe that Mcgoat is the one with issues signing that contract and honestly If i was him, I would as well.

Last edited:
i never said he is scared... there are other reasons for the guy not to take that fight. Imo he knows that coming off a long layofff to fight Khebab right off the bat is extremely risky and could end in a one sided beatdown. He also knows that Khabib is a pulling out merchant and the fight can be off if he gets injured which happens many times. As far as money goes , Mcgregor made like 70 million bucks in his last fight... him coming back to take a extremely hard fight for 1/10th of what he got last time is crazy. There are many reasons for me to believe that Mcgoat is the one with issues signing that contract and honestly If i was him, I would as well.

ok point taken

Not sure who to believe.

Both have 3 fights in 2 years.

I think getting Conor to fight after getting Floyd money is a very hard sell
It wasn't for Floyd after his many paydays. Why Is it any different for Conor?

There's plenty of high level athletes / celebrities who've made some serious bank and still continue to perform at the highest level. I'm just curious what makes Conor any different.

I think the main thing Isn't that It'll be difficult to get him to fight, but rather the percentages that he's getting relative to the revenue he brings In will have to make more sense. At this point, you'd have to imagine those negotiations are mostly done with..so It's just a matter of time.

It wasn't for Floyd after his many paydays. Why Is it any different for Conor?

There's plenty of high level athletes / celebrities who've made some serious bank and still continue to perform at the highest level. I'm just curious what makes Conor any different.

I think the main thing Isn't that It'll be difficult to get him to fight, but rather the percentages that he's getting relative to the revenue he brings In will have to make more sense. At this point, you'd have to imagine those negotiations are mostly done with..so It's just a matter of time.
Floyd can make 100 mil fighting most championship boxers. Conor can only make that money fighting Floyd. Conor is not even close to Floyd in this case. Plus Floyd was his own promoter and still invested in breaking records.

Conor has been asking for Floyd money and promotion rights and all that nonsense. He has no way of making that kind of money without Floyd. He can make a lot fighting Nate, GSP, or Khabib. GSP isn't all that interested in that fight. UFC can't make a deal with Nate. That leaves Khabib.

According to Dana, Conor's last contract negotiation was for a WW interm fight. So Khabib was not even part of those negotiations.

Dana can't negotiate another contract with Conor until his courtroom affairs are done with. There is basically no progress in making this fight from Conor's side as far as we know.

He might come back. I really don't care all that much. I'm just saying that getting a guy who is all about money to come back for less than he wants is not easy.

Khabib wants the fight for sure...Dana and Conor on the other hand...naw.

Back