[Video]Cow saves Girl from Honor Killing!

But it almost prevented an honor killing. There has to be some sort of punishment for the cow. Sold off to McDonald's, maybe?
they literally drink cow piss in india. cows>humans over there

I also thought the cow would save her and I wouldn't start the day in a rage.

Its really amazing in a sad way to see Animals show empathy for humans.

There was a stabbing video in the Philippines its about a turf war among Bus drivers and street vendors I think a woman just literally back stabs a man and beat up the Man with her relatives along with her mother and sister, then the stray dogs started pawing on the stabbers trying to push them bite them anything to distract them from stabbing the man.

But in the end Man is much more stronger than stray dogs so the Man just went limp on the curb and the dog later rush to him sniffing him and looking around like it was saying "Damn humans your so scary"

I can search for that video but I think it is to graphic to post on Sherdog.

A girl in India was saved by a cow from her uncle that is stabbing her to death.

Article here.

• Cow stepped in and tried to stop men from stabbing a young girl to death
  • The animal knocked the pair to the ground and stood over them in India
  • But it was unable to save the girl, who tragically collapsed and later died

That cow was her great great great grandfather

Its really amazing in a sad way to see Animals show empathy for humans.

There was a stabbing video in the Philippines its about a turf war among Bus drivers and street vendors I think a woman just literally back stabs a man and beat up the Man with her relatives along with her mother and sister, then the stray dogs started pawing on the stabbers trying to push them bite them anything to distract them from stabbing the man.

But in the end Man is much more stronger than stray dogs so the Man just went limp on the curb and the dog later rush to him sniffing him and looking around like it was saying "Damn humans your so scary"

I can search for that video but I think it is to graphic to post on Sherdog.

I like this one.

Honor killings happen in Europe and they happen in the US.

Against a young girl? We dont call those honor killings. They are crimes of passion if against women. Against little girls, that is just considered sick. Even the prisoners find it repulsive.

Honor killings happen in Europe and they happen in the US.

Not by the majority group of the US. It is basically just foreigners and muslims doing that shit here.
european background christians in the USA are not doing this

Not by the majority group of the US. It is basically just foreigners and muslims doing that shit here.
european background christians in the USA are not doing this

And I did not say they were. But saying 'India *eyeroll*' certainly misses the point as you cannot equivocate the nation and the population groups.

No wonder cows are considered sacred there.

It's your fault you have tollerated and appologize for that culture long enough.

This is so stupid it has to be sarcasm or just plain trolling.

This is so stupid it has to be sarcasm or just plain trolling.

Just I suspected you are racist are you from India? you making fun of Indians with your Username I also notice you have that Dhalsim character on your AV.

What do they call that cultural appropiation?

Just I suspected you are racist are you from India? you making fun of Indians with your Username I also notice you have that Dhalsim character on your AV.

What do they call that cultural appropiation?

0/10 weak trolling from whatever padded room u r posting from.

amazing culture... to take selfies in the summer

He should be strapped down and have his testicles smashed with a ball peen hammer. Then he should be covered in blood and dropped into a tiger pit.

Back