[Video]Cow saves Girl from Honor Killing!

who knows, but honor killing isn't really connected to religion. It's more a regional thing.

Loyalty to the family and the tribe is above all here. People are expected to act in accordance with the parents' wishes. Marriages are like business deals. Village people form alliances the old way. It's very primitive on the one hand, but on the other hand it's essential to these families. Why would anyone in a situation where every day is a struggle to survive put their own desires above the well being of their clan? You have little brothers, little sisters that depend on you and you run off with some guy? I'll never understand these women.

Somehow I've never truly been able to understand cultures where a "honour killing" means killing a woman. I suppose I could understand killing the guy who ran off with her, but this kind of stuff simply makes these people seem like a bunch of savages to me.

You're just racist because you can't accept their culture as being equal. Bigot.

I guess this is why cows are considered to be holy animals in India. Apparently, they are more reasonable than most men.

On a side note, who can blame the guy? I mean, she probably voiced her opinion that didn't sit too well with that of her patriarch's. That would invoke enough rage to kill in just about any man, regardless of the culture.

Last edited:
Very glad I read a few posts before watching the video, which I did not watch.

You should warn tho that it shows the girl being stabbed, and that she dies in the OP.

I expected to see the girl saved (not be stabbed repeatedly), and the bad person foiled. A funny or feel good video so to say.

I guess that isn't the case tho

What peices of shit. I wish they wouldve tried stabbing someine that couldve at least had a fighting chance. The bull however was like a guardian angel. Unfortunately the girl passed away thanks to those worthless peices of shite thay killed her. Dammit, wish the bull wouldve gored the purple shirt dude to death, see how he likes getting pounded into the ground and gored by a Fkn big ass Bull

Loyalty to the family and the tribe is above all here. People are expected to act in accordance with the parents' wishes. Marriages are like business deals. Village people form alliances the old way. It's very primitive on the one hand, but on the other hand it's essential to these families. Why would anyone in a situation where every day is a struggle to survive put their own desires above the well being of their clan? You have little brothers, little sisters that depend on you and you run off with some guy? I'll never understand these women.

Not a bad attempt. I'll score you a 5 out of 10 on the Troll Scale:)

Pretty bad when a cow shows more decency than your people.

I also thought the cow would save her and I wouldn't start the day in a rage.

I hope those men get eaten alive by fire ants starting with their piss hole.

Fucking savages.

I don't even want to know what they did to the cow.

probably nothing. over there cows are sacred, girls are not.

But it almost prevented an honor killing. There has to be some sort of punishment for the cow. Sold off to McDonald's, maybe?

Back