(Video) Conor McGregor's Underrated Chin

Mendez hit him hard on the ground and standing. Conor ate it and put him away. I agree, good chin.

But Khabib is right in saying that he has no heart when he gets tired. His mind breaks before his chin breaks.
Khabib should fight Nat Diaz him self and talk later.

Sure when your young and in your prime its fine but watch the sport long enough and you see that change real quick.
The fight is happening now, not somewhere in the future. The Mendes fight was a great example, because he took the hardest shots from him and walked him over eventually. I actually hated on Conor at the time he won that fight, but now I think this is his best fight.

"these featherweights hit like flyweights so its nice down there just to destroy them and killing all that division"

he's got a good chin but anybody can be cracked. especially if they're hit right. Nate hit him on the button with a nice clean shot. And the Floyd fight obviously.

"these featherweights hit like flyweights so its nice down there just to destroy them and killing all that division"

he's got a good chin but anybody can be cracked. especially if they're hit right. Nate hit him on the button with a nice clean shot. And the Floyd fight obviously.
Getting wobbled and staying up due to exhaustion is different from getting cracked and going down and out, dont confuse the two.

Also the Mendes win is so underrated. That's a sick win on anybody's record.

Getting wobbled and staying up due to exhaustion is different from getting cracked and going down and out, dont confuse the two.

I'm a conor fan, but to act like he's some invincible human being is dumb. He got cracked.

Mcg rolls with punches and most shots by Mendes were above the chin. Nate rocked him and he's not a power puncher and Floyd TKO him after a lot of punches that hurt but didn't wobbled McG.

The closest McG was really hurt was with Nate and that is not a good indicator of his chin.

Reminds me of how Gustafsson eats shots kinda mixed with how Anderson used to roll with them

Back