(Video) Conor McGregor's Underrated Chin

Rolls well with strikes, so that helps

But yeah he's largely unphased by anything that lands on him.

Don’t most people think Conor’s chin is granite?

He’s been hurt once in MMA right?

Easier to get rocked when you’re gassed

He does take a good shot, he was hit hard by Mendes a few times there.

I was surprised when Diaz buzzed him to be honest.

I'm sure good defense is better then blocking punches with your face but hey.

He might be able to take a shot well but we will see how he handles relentless shots come October 6th...
2dtb.gif

Not many question his chin. Dude can take/roll with a punch at a high level for sure.

He might be able to take a shot well but we will see how he handles relentless shots come October 6th...
2dtb.gif
Because hitting your gassed opponent with hamerfists on the ground is the deffinition of highlevel striking

I think conors "chin" amounts to, he will stand and trade because its likely he will be landing the better shots. Cant think of many guys who got rocked by nate, i can mostly think of loads of guys who utterly dominated him

He does take a good shot, he was hit hard by Mendes a few times there.

I was surprised when Diaz buzzed him to be honest.
A light tap on the perfect spot from a fundamentally sound punch is more effective than any overhand bomb on the cheek bone

Nate turned him into a panic wrestler at the end of their first fight and the running man at the end of their second...

Khabib won't be looking to stand & bang...he'll take McNuggets down and pound him or strangle him.

Because hitting your gassed opponent with hamerfists on the ground is the deffinition of highlevel striking

Correction: Because hitting your gassed opponent with hammer-fists on the ground is the definition of high level smashing

gets rocked by a half ass punch thrown by nate diaz then tries to pretend hes a wrestler...granite.

naterocksconor2.gif

He’s got a good chin and has great vision in the cage. He usually sees the shots coming.

Mendez hit him hard on the ground and standing. Conor ate it and put him away. I agree, good chin.

But Khabib is right in saying that he has no heart when he gets tired. His mind breaks before his chin breaks.

Back