(video) Conor McGregor on Conan

No, there are just too many threads talking about his kid and fatherhood recently. I liked the first picture of his kid in a 3 piece suit. Yesterday, in the thread about his sons christening, once again I liked his sons picture. Shit is adorable and I'm happy for him. But the paternity leave is over, time to announce the Tony fight. This kid is starting to feel like a tool for distraction. All the fighters have kids. Who cares.

"No, there are just too many threads talking about his kid and fatherhood recently."
"All the fighters have kids. Who cares."

Obviously Conor is more interesting than "most fighters".

Get off the bitter bus.

"No, there are just too many threads talking about his kid and fatherhood recently."
"All the fighters have kids. Who cares."

Obviously Conor is more interesting than "most fighters".

Get off the bitter bus.
Relax, man.

What the fuck am I hearing? "you came from a tough neighbourhood what would you say to those kids coming up that came from those projects"

This is a myth. You'd swear he was some kid being dragged up in the projects that would have turned to a life of crime had he not discovered MMA. He's from a middle class working family. While Crumlin wouldn't be the nicest area in Dublin it's a far cry from the "projects" as Conan makes out, he makes it sound like Harlem NYC. Also, McGregor moved to Lucan as a teenager a fact he often omits, which is actually a nice area of Dublin. As for welfare, going on the dole was common especially for guys around the age they finish school or college then, Ireland had an economic recession beginning around 2009 and lasting years so even those with 3rd and 4th level degree education were on dole or emigrating overseas for work, so for a guy like McGregor whose coach has often said he used to be very lazy it's hardly surprising he was unemployed around that period.

Cant watch yet but conan obrien is one of the most legendary comedy personalities of all time, so should be good
videos aren't as entertaining as most conan interviews - very short and basic q
Why do people keep saying "Have a good day"?! So annoying! I've heard it before I've heard it enough! ARHGHHGHGHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend

Olde.

Conan and Conor playin that touchbutt.

Back