(video) Conor McGregor on Conan

The Professional

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Couple of short videos

Conor discusses being a father

Conor discusses buying a boat for his father, naming it "188" - the amount of his welfare check growing up
Conor's message to children - believe where you come from, celebrate your surroundings, rise together

Separating the fans from the man, Conor seems like a good dude, definitely has a career as a motivational speaker once his time as a fighter is up

Cant watch yet but conan obrien is one of the most legendary comedy personalities of all time, so should be good

Conan is great, Good interview and fuck jay leno!

All the fighters have kids. Who cares.

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

What a fuggin manlet

omg he is near boxing ring again, pls stop him

Conor... Conan... Conor.

This comedy bit practically writes itself.

This is before the Floyd fight, but never the less.

Conor bless

Lol such a bitter response. And such retarded logic.

Typical MO for conor haters. They're emotionally unstable and make no sense lol
No, there are just too many threads talking about his kid and fatherhood recently. I liked the first picture of his kid in a 3 piece suit. Yesterday, in the thread about his sons christening, once again I liked his sons picture. Shit is adorable and I'm happy for him. But the paternity leave is over, time to announce the Tony fight. This kid is starting to feel like a tool for distraction. All the fighters have kids. Who cares.

Conan had a great show before there were ever talks of him taking of the Tonight Show, now the shows pander and try to create viral moments, it's unfortunate.

Back