[Video] Conor apologizing to dana right after the fight

Assaults women, wife cheats, no love interest at 40, brat kids that don't have a concept of money, purchased friends and yes man that only hope to catch the scraps that falls out of his pockets. I'd rather be middle class and secure in faith, love, happiness than rich and void of what matters

aesop had something to say about this.. something about fox and grapes...

Assaults women, wife cheats, no love interest at 40, brat kids that don't have a concept of money, purchased friends and yes man that only hope to catch the scraps that falls out of his pockets. I'd rather be middle class and secure in faith, love, happiness than rich and void of what matters

See my next post as well. People can always dream about being soembody else thinking the grass is greener, etc.

But such is the nature of humans. Whatever your normal day to day reality is just feel normal for your brain. As would a rich man, a poor man, whatever.

Not to mention he's going to be penniless and alone within a decade.

Dope

I bet Dana was one of the dummies who thought Conor will win after the first 2 rounds

He really thought he was going to win, didn't he? <45>

lol more like you're making excuses for not making money

How do you know Floyd feels empty? People who feel empty are the ones who surround themselves with other people. Floyd is the kind of guy who'd drive to McDonalds alone in the night after a big fight. That's a sign of a man happy with himself. McSnot on the other hand needs to surround himself with his parasitic family that will leave him at the first sign of trouble

Words are cheap. A genuine apology would be committing ritual suicide. This generation is too soft.

That was a touching moment.
He had nothing to be sorry for. He fought hard.

That was a touching moment.
He had nothing to be sorry for. He fought hard.

I don't feel sorry for him because he brought it upon himself, I'm not talking about the trash talk

The guy had the chance to hire a proper boxing coach and some good sparring partners. Instead he stuck with Irish Edmond and betrayed the sparring partners who were there to help him out

I don't feel sorry for him because he brought it upon himself, I'm not talking about the trash talk

The guy had the chance to hire a proper boxing coach and some good sparring partners. Instead he stuck with Irish Edmond and betrayed the sparring partners who were there to help him out
True enough. I bet he was in good condition anyway, hes just never been pushed like Floyd pushed him. He was gonna tire regardless cause Floyd was landing hard shots and making him miss alot.

I would be drinking champagne and crying of happiness after losing a fight against Mayweather for $100 million

Defo. A toast to never having to fucking work again!

Cant stand Conor and I have been saying this fight was a farce from the day it was announced.
But damn did he play his cards well.

That ending.

Floyd has won the MMORPG of real life.

Tons of money, 50-0, huge fame, legacy secured, still not halfway through his life.

Will be a fantastic rest of life for that man

Yeah he reached that level cap

Back