[Video] Conor apologizing to dana right after the fight

He should apologise

to absolutely nobody. The double champ does what the fook he wants.

I don't really like seeing backstage footage right after a loss. Leave these guys alone for a bit.

He's Irish so he has to drink whiskey in the locker room.

Is there a tired worn-out cliche this doofus won't embrace?

Was just about to post this. People get way too butthurt about Conor playing a character. He busted his ass and really came out to fight, not only for a paycheck.
Conor bless.

I don't really like seeing backstage footage right after a loss. Leave these guys alone for a bit.

Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. This wasn't bad and I enjoyed it.

I would be drinking champagne and crying of happiness after losing a fight against Mayweather for $100 million

That ending.

Floyd has won the MMORPG of real life.

Tons of money, 50-0, huge fame, legacy secured, still not halfway through his life.

Will be a fantastic rest of life for that man

"You're sorry? I don't give a fuck that you lost. We made millions"

what does he say? sick of clicking on shit.

That ending.

Tons of money, 50-0, huge fame, legacy secured, still not halfway through his life.

I wouldn't agree with he's won the MMORPG of life but he's certainly got a lot of positives going for him.

Sorry isn't good enough. This is what Dana should have done to losers like Conor

Conor "I'm sorry"

Dana "thanks kid, this was the easiest 20 million I've made in my entire life all off your back. Let's go play a round of blackjack, on you."

That ending.

Assaults women, wife cheats, no love interest at 40, brat kids that don't have a concept of money, purchased friends and yes man that only hope to catch the scraps that falls out of his pockets. I'd rather be middle class and secure in faith, love, happiness than rich and void of what matters

I wouldn't agree with he's won the MMORPG of life but he's certainly got a lot of positives going for him.

He definately has surpassed most of us like him born into a regular life but used his skills to prop himself up to the top, rather than people just born into wealth or people gaining wealth together using each other as assets rather than do most of it theirself. It's a dream come true for sure.

Though I've heard that when you are that insanely rich, it gets old after a while. Such is the nature of human beings - it just is never enough. To just have anything you want all the time whenever you want with no challenge to it whatsoever sounds like everybody's desire but really that would be boring after a time... Especially for those born into riches and don't know any other way of life.

To make an example, the few years I lived with my ex-gf we did not have cable or internet for about a year and when we'd go to the local laundrymat and rent some movies, they were like trhe greatest thing ever and we'd have a very enjoyable night.

Then after we got Netflix and could watch anything we wanted to whenever, it was great. But after a while it became less enjoyable, I mean well still watch stuff but it was never as fun or entertaining as when we'd rent a couple movies and were limited to just that.

Less truly can be more.

Back