Video: Chael Sonnen takes Brendan Shaub to school

Chael is the most indulgent vblogger in the business, he takes minutes what could be explained in seconds, repeats himself over and over again, sticks with these interminably long pauses as if he just said something mind-boggling... we get it, Chael, it's not rocket science.

Honestly, I prefer him much more when he tells stories in his car, or when he is being interviewed. This is just too much.

Hahahhaha yes!!!!!! This so much, I’ve been trying to word this so long but you just did it perfectly.

No matter what happens Chael will waste no second to make a video about it, in front of some kind of fireplace, staring super intense and acting like he’s telling us the most mindblowing shit that only he realizes, in his heavily patented way of telling a story by taking way too many unnecessary breaks. Whereas in reality its the most basic and mundane point that hes conveying.

For lack of better terms I’d call him a tryhard story teller. Just tries too hard and overdoes it for every topic. Not everything has to be some kind of motivational speech of some sorts.

Sonnen needs to stop acting like a guy who didn't get beaten by Tito Ortiz

Sonnen needs to stop acting like a guy who didn't get beaten by Tito Ortiz

That's not as bad as getting KO'd by a half-braindead, zombiefied Big Nog. Tito is a bigger version of Chael. They're about the same age, started in the same era, and while Chael can make HW at a chubby 220, Tito could easily walk in at a solid 240. I remember him standing next to Josh Barnett (Tito was a commenter for Affliction at the time, interviewing Josh after a fight) and he looked bigger than Barnett.

Chael vs. Tito is basically the same fight as Weidman vs. Bader.

Last edited:
"Chael Sonnen makes another click-bait titled video that is way too long to care to watch."

I can only watch the short clips he uploads while driving. He’s way too long winded and dances around points, repeating baseless statements for emphasis. It’s quite annoying.

chael is trying to start a fake fight with rogan so he can get some of rogans 30 million subscribers

I can only watch the short clips he uploads while driving. He’s way too long winded and dances around points, repeating baseless statements for emphasis. It’s quite annoying.
That's what happens in the vlogging game. Once people start getting paid, they turn into redundant time fillers.

Chael really thinks this is the WWE.

Still one of the best story teller in the game. Real or not. Chael could sell fasting diet plan to Somalians.

Remember when he told everyone he bought Chris Lebans life experience story's so he could claim them as his own? Lol, the guy is so weird but a great story teller and quick witted no doubt.

I love seeing people say they "don't care" yet post in here just to be seen in one of The Gangster's threads.

That's what happens in the vlogging game. Once people start getting paid, they turn into redundant time fillers.

I’ll give him credit for that. He can fill a space of time with nonsense like no one else can. Chael can actually talk for 30 mins without making a point. It’s astounding and people love him for it.

I know Chael is loved her and schaub is not. But the giant tool is right here. The audience is not that naive. I mean even if you dont follow the sport and you watch one of Colbys videos. He thinks people are gonna believe he is for real? He knows most people know what pro wrestler act is and can see it without being a mma fan?

Back