Video: Chael Sonnen calls Kevin Lee brilliant for calling out GSP at 165lbs

Get rid of 125 and do a super heavyweight division

He would charge too much (based on his name alone), plus he would very likely take the spot light away from his customer, TS your basic business acumen is lacking son
All I did was post a video. You reading is lacking son

Absolutely no one on planet earth gives a crap about Kevin Lee vs GSP. 1 top 10 win doesn't earn you a shot at the GOAT.

Chael. You had inside business information about what Kevin was doing. You don't expose the business.

Switch 195 with 190 so there isnt a 20 pounds gap and it would be pretty good. And next one would be 205 and then HW
165, 175, 195 and remove 170. Champ at 170 can move up or down 5 pounds and keep the belt. Hurry up this is so obvious.
No weight changes are needed at the 170 level.

The need to add the 225 weight class and do hydration testing. 80%+ of fighters will automatically get pushed up to their proper division.

Adding more weight classes is a great idea as long as the proper fighters get into it. Most likely though it will just lead to more severe cutting and missed weights.

Weight cutting is the real issue that needs to be addressed and answered. After MMA fixes that then the discussion of more weight classes could take places.

I don't want to see 2 guys that are both over 180 pounds at fight time fight for the 155 title. That doesn't make sense to me.

Why in the world would GSP fight him?

It seems like Chael likes Kevin Lee a lot.. Not sure if he's trained with him, but he's had a lot of nice things to say about the guy

Back