Video: Chael "does Jon Jones know something we dont?"

Yes, he knows he's higher than than the ISS space-station.

Chael says that Jon's only chance at a big payday is against DC.

I somewhat agree, but I think he's overlooking the Gus rematch. UFC could easily sell that fight.

That this has become a shit show and Jon will get off with a slap on the wrist? Probably, because any shred of integrity with the UFC has flown out the fucking window. All they care about is...
Dana-White-money-696x399.jpg

Cliffs: Jon is addicted to attention. Jon is putting out training videos despite the USADA trouble. UFC wants him to headline the MSG card. Looks like Jon believes he will be cleared. Jon not a huge draw by himself, so Chael tries to guess what 205er he might face, or possibly HW vs DC

Chael lookin swole. Taking some special stuff for Fedor?

of course he does.

all the classic signs of controlling a press cycle are evident-

like it or not,
Jones comes back way before 4 yrs.

TOO SHORT, WANNA READ MORE:

- unusally long and unexplained delay to announce decision (to let the outrage from the crybabies die down)
- even Novitsky has gone on record doing damage control
- fighters have had recent "success" in USADA hearings
- Jones manager seems incredibly confident
- there are now betting lines up for Jones
- MSG card has no main event

hes coming back soon, girls.

Chael says that Jon's only chance at a big payday is against DC.

I somewhat agree, but I think he's overlooking the Gus rematch. UFC could easily sell that fight.
While a Gus rematch or even a Rumble Vs. Jones is high on everyone's list of fights we're dying to see, I think the big money is when the casuals are ordering it. And I'm not convinced they even know who Gus is.

Chael should be the next dana white. Dude is intelligent and knows what people want

Really??... does he know what you want sir?? ....cause he doesn't know shit about me. Actually, I think the guy is a fucking clown...amusing, but a clown that get paid to be one. He definitely could be the next Dana White, he has all you need to have to be just that.

Jones received word today that he’s cleared

I don't take Jones seriously, but Chael isn't any more credible.

He does decent after-the-fact commentary on MMA happenings, but the fact that people take his predictions or "insider info" seriously when he has a proven track record of talking out of his ass boggles the mind.

Brian Stann would also be a great replacement, he has the most trustworthy jaw line of all time.
Yeah but chael beat him . Stann could be a commenater
Really??... does he know what you want sir?? ....cause he doesn't know shit about me. Actually, I think the guy is a fucking clown...amusing, but a clown that get paid to be one. He definitely could be the next Dana White, he has all you need to have to be just that.
I do. But that's just me

of course he does.

all the classic signs of controlling a press cycle are evident-

like it or not,
Jones comes back way before 4 yrs.

TOO SHORT, WANNA READ MORE:

- unusally long and unexplained delay to announce decision (to let the outrage from the crybabies die down)
- even Novitsky has gone on record doing damage control
- fighters have had recent "success" in USADA hearings
- Jones manager seems incredibly confident
- there are now betting lines up for Jones
- MSG card has no main event

hes coming back soon, girls.
I hope you're right. Until he's bested in the cage, I'll feel fucked over not seeing him fight. He's not a great guy but he's the best unarmed combatant I've ever seen.

Back