VIDEO: Cat Zingano opens up about her husbands suicide

A shame. Good vid.

Call me crazy but I still think 2013 Cat could've beaten Ronda if she didn't get that injury, and that Cat would still beat today's Nunes just like she did last time.

Dont know about beating Rousey before Holm revealed her big secret (everybody was trying to beat her by finding a way to outgrapple her, and i dont think Zingano could have done it that way) but I agree with you about Nunes.

GIrls are most fuckable when they're vulnerable

Just sayin'

sOkybBT.gif

Im doing good now but at some point my life sucked and the only thing that stopped me from jumping off a bridge was the pain and guilt that i would have caused to my family. I truly feel for her.

Last edited:
Zingano was definitely a legit contender for years

energeticpastfireant.gif
Cat%2BZingano%2BFinishes%2BAmanda%2BNunes%2BUFC%2B178.gif

LI1hBg8.gif

your comment is disgraceful.

Do you have any understanding of how long the grieving process is?
Not really
It's harsh but also the truth
And proof is out there
She said and gave no Fs back then
Now when she said she needs help financially
She comes out with it.

Harsh, sad, but the truth

Heavy stuff, hopefully Cat and her son are able to fully put this behind them someday and move forward.

But she's always got that smile and those eyes and that sweetness about her.

Cat has down to earth sexiness, something a lot of girls will never pull off.

She comes across as gentle & sensitive.

Last year a neighbor committed (completed?) suicide. It's tough shit for families and friends.

On a lighter note, did anyone notice the "professional UFC fighter"?

Look man I feel sorry for your situation with your mother.. my father died at the same age died from Cancer.

But I think that's stupid rhetoric that suicide is "selfish"

if its so painful to live that you are willing to end your own life, Its not selfish to do it. It's selfish of their family members IMO to assume that the person should live through hell just for their feelings.
I look at it differently. And what i said still stands. It is very selfish. Life isnt always about YOU. I hate this me, me , me, generation. Where its all about you and your feelings. You need to think about others before you think about your self. If you dont that by definition is selfish. Sorry.

I look at it differently. And what i said still stands. It is very selfish. Life isnt always about YOU. I hate this me, me , me, generation. Where its all about you and your feelings. You need to think about others before you think about your self. If you dont that by definition is selfish. Sorry.

"you need to think about others before you think about your self"

You either have no idea what mental health issues are like living with or are very, very mislead. I'm really sorry that you feel that way.

The person is killing themselves just for their feelings. Unless it is Euthanasia for medical reasons which one can make a better argument for. Living, on the other hand, is about more than feelings.
It is about your future potential to improve the lives of countless other people.
Yeah, about that. When I was going through my issues. Which I still get from time to time. You don't sit and think about how you are improving lives of countless people. More like if you were gone you would stop fucking everyone else's lives up. The thing is, most people still want you around. Even if you keep fucking up. People who keep talking about suicide like it is just a feeling, it is despair, a black hole. Breathing even becomes hard at times and you get panic attacks. It isn't just a feeling, your mind is literally your own enemy.

Back