[video] Bullets narrowly missed 4 years old girl

What I tell yall bout them meth addicts?

Letting a monster creep up on yall cause it shares your pigmentation.

Get ahead of this shit now.

This is your future crack epidemic.

pulpfictiontheymadeit.gif

Miracle. Acknowledge it.

based on his history, i would be more surprised if he made coherent logical posts tbh

Yup...

I'd be fu*king shocked if he ever posted a well thought out, salient argument that wasn't rooted in partisan hackery, deflection and dishonesty.

Let's all get together and beat the motherfuckers to death. What say ye, Sherdoggers?

Let me ask you a very direct question.

Do you believe that an adult, ...let's say, 21 years or older should be able to marry a 15 year old or younger?

Do you believe this should be an acceptable practice in modern society?

I don't think either is acceptable in modern society.

But I'm not going to hold a primitive society to the standards of a modern society.

But I'm not going to hold a primitive society to the standards of a modern society.

When it comes to an issue as black and white as pedophilia, I'd say there's only one reasonable standard.

Why not? Are you saying you'd be OK with say, rape within a primitive culture? Slavery? Do you draw a line with your bogus morals? How about starving children in Africa? Oh well, they're primitive.

I'd tattoo some black eyes on their faces with my fists. They nearly killed that little girl.

When it comes to an issue as black and white as pedophilia, I'd say there's only one reasonable standard.

I'm not talking about pedophilia, I'm talking about child marriages.

Back