[Video] Black teen shot in the back by police

Lesson of the day, don’t try to “get away” from the cops.

Not unless he pointed it at them.
That's the case only until he runs, then it's guns out blazing. Considering the crimes he's accused of only an idiot cop would give chase without a gun out so he can get camped and blasted around a corner.

Shouldn't have had a gun. Everyone knows it's illegal and punishable by death for a black person to own a gun.

Also, shouldn't have ran from the cops. Everyone knows it's punishable by death for a black person to run from the cops.

Also, shouldn't have committed burglary. Everyone knows it's punishable by death for a black person to burgle.

Psh, rookie. The guy being shot in the back, that is.

Sounds like common sense for the majority.

If you steal there could be deadly consequences
If you run from police their could be deadly consequences
If you have a gun while doing those things. Your chances of deadly consequences rises.

Some of them are actually funny tho

My brother was doing rounds in the NICU and there was a baby born premature and crack addicted, his name was SEXAY HANSUMNESS

If you can't see the humor in that then I don't know what to tell you other than you might have some kind of emotional problem

I enjoy how the names sound like regular names but spelled completely wrong.

This stuff is beyond getting out of hand. It is flat out open season on AA young men. And you dont even need a license.

The kid showed no aggression towards the cop and he just shoots him in the back. Yet we have the typical crew in here automatically saying he deserved it

This stuff is beyond getting out of hand. It is flat out open season on AA young men. And you dont even need a license.

The kid showed no aggression towards the cop and he just shoots him in the back. Yet we have the typical crew in here automatically saying he deserved it

Lazy troll is lazy

Guy with a gun in an area he is not supposed to be and attempted robbery is shot by police.

Shocking??????

In NYC the kids go into their waist bands to hide a 10 dollar bag of weed.

Some hide guns

Cops pull up they shove their hands into their pants to either hide weed or pull out a gun

After years of the stress of either dealing with a weed suspect or a gun suspect, gets to a limit.

And these kids like to wear guns today like it's a new pair of shoes.
They may have never intention of using it. They like the accessory .

But you get caught with an illegal gun. It's big trouble.
So all the accessory wearing kids run to not get caught or try and reach in their pants to throw the gun away.

It's such a deadly game. Only the stupid play.

Well I for one absolutely take the word of the felon who got besmirched attempting to further damage society, and who was actually armed as it turns out, over that of the public servant trying to do his job
What a ridiculous position to take.
You sound like someone who's against cool crimes

" i was so scared when i saw his gun!!!"

so the police are getting acting classes now that they have body cams.

fx78l0.gif

anyway if he's trying to rob people with a gun in his possession, i'm glad he got shot.

Back