*VIDEO* BJ Penn And Rory MacDonald Exchange Words At Press Conference

Really, I thought Rory looked a little nervous in the square off and BJ looked like he was ready to tussle right there. Had that get me off the stage before I have to knock a mutha fucka out look if you ask me.

I don't know . . . Lots if emotion in those moments. Hard to tell.

Bj Penn is going to knock him out. I hope Bj Penn makes a statement with this fight, i could just picture it turning out the way the Sean Sherk fight. If that were to happen SHERDOG forums would go nuts.

B.J.:Yeah, Rory said he took this fight because he said he really wants to hurt me. He said I'm probably going to die in the ring and he better be ready to back up everything he's said.You better back it up tomorrow.(staring at Rory)

Rory:I'm ready don't worry about that....We will see. (staring at B.J.)

Red pants.

Thanks.

BJ is so emotional that Rory just needs to tell him an insult at the stare down moments before the fight starts and BJ will be so pissed that he will be gassed.

When Penn started the "you better be ready to back it up", Rory should have asked his about backing up all his "to the death georges" stuff, and if he could bring his mommy, now THAT would have been awesome

Something like, "well if I can

When Penn started the "you better be ready to back it up", Rory should have asked his about backing up all his "to the death georges" stuff, and if he could bring his mommy, now THAT would have been awesome

damn rory is weird as shit. thank god he picked up fighting he would prob be murderin peeps and freezing their body parts n shit if he hadn't

nothing irrational about BJ's anger blud, young gun coming out smug, arrogant, dismissive of a legend, with no regard for history, talking trash etc and u expect BJ to be pleasant?

I'm not confident that BJ can win this but I hope he thrashes Rory in ultra violent manner

i didnt say anything negative about bj - i just said he is tight because he gets angry and excites me

there are plenty of people around if you want to aggressively support bj - i dont bash him or anyone else really

Back