Video: Bader KO King Mo

Jon Jones doesn’t fight anymore and he’s a proven cheat. I don’t see how you can deny Bader especially from a fight that happened like 10 years ago. If JBJ is still around, is clean, and continues his dominance then sure. But that doesn’t look like it’s happening.
Not denying any of that . Relax bud . I’m just not pretending that fight never happened . You can if you choose . That’s cool . You stated Badrer ONLY lost to Rumble ...But it’s still an L in his record from JBJ . They haven’t retroactively erased all of Bones wins bud and erased all of his opponents losses officially by the commission. But if u wanna believe it , cool story bro . ...Don’t disagree with anything u said . I’m no Bomes fan , either . Think he prob cheated his whole career.

Last edited:
I think Gustafsson is a pretty terrible matchup for Bader and would beat him.

I also think Bader would be favored against everybody else. He is the clear #2 guy in my book (with DC, Rumble and Jones out of the picture).

That’s not true and is also irrelevant to my point.
um, yes it is. i know mo and i work at the mayweather gym. mo came out one day last year. last time he was here. jeff went out to ATT a couple years ago for a week

-desperate attempt to save face for boxing
by saying he has never worked with Roger? or to state he doesnt spend nearly the time training at the Mayweather Boxing Club as he used to? that's just stating facts. he is NEVER out here. everything he does at this point is on ATT

by saying he has never worked with Roger? or to state he doesnt spend nearly the time training at the Mayweather Boxing Club as he used to? that's just stating facts. he is NEVER out here. everything he does at this point is on ATT

I was joking bro chill

I was joking bro chill
it is just amazing how people think they know stuff but dont. mo left vegas years ago but they still put everything on the mayweather gym. same as kevin lee. he is very rarely at the mayweather gym and when he goes it is with his mma people. yet people act like all of his training is done in that gym

it is just amazing how people think they know stuff but dont. mo left vegas years ago but they still put everything on the mayweather gym. same as kevin lee. he is very rarely at the mayweather gym and when he goes it is with his mma people. yet people act like all of his training is done in that gym

I said chill bro lol

because i work with Jeff, know Mo and work in that gym
ok thx for the info...

is Tank smashin mayweather's daughter???

just joking dont answer :)

When is (boo boo) demetrius andrade fighting again? i saw him @ the mayweather gym on youtube...

In my opinion Bader has a very suspect chin, i think Mittrione stops him.. not because of Rumble, but the way Machida and Teixeira finished him.. hell, Tito dropped him with a short punch.. all Meathead needs is 1 punch.

Bader blasted King Mo.

King Mo is like a fake black dude, he can't back anything he says up. He's obviously VERY strong and fast offensively but bro how many times do you need to get kod to learn hands up defense! Most black dudes like Rampage or Ngannou get some monstrous shots landed on their chins and they deal with it without going unconscious

King Mo has a Vietnamese chin but black everything else haha

Nice to see Bader doing big things in Bellator keep it going

Great fake td to left hook KO by Bader (Fedor has a similar left hook). I hope he beats meathead, he just seems like a better person overall to me. A final between bader and fedor would not only rhyme but it would be a great show for sure ! I’d even be ok with Bader taking it as long as it ain’t meathead.

if you like fedor you should hope fedor mitrione rematch so fedor can win

if you like fedor you should hope fedor mitrione rematch so fedor can win
in truth i like both narratives, a win against meathead would be awesome come to think of it and fedor does have a better chance on the ground with him.

Either matchup ill be watching and rootin

Another huge win by Bader. Everyone doubts the guy, but he just keeps rolling.

His resume is pretty ridiculous now. He has wins over Rampage, Rashad, Little Nog (x2), Phil Davis (x2), and now King Mo. Very impressive for a guy everyone always seems to overlook IMO.

He also KOed Latifi in the 1st! Guy is a top5 LHW no matter how you slice it.

God mo sucks. Hes so over rated and hes not even highly rated.

He hasn't been as good since he recovered from an almost fatal staph infection. He was pretty damn good back in the day I'd say.

He hasn't been as good since he recovered from an almost fatal staph infection. He was pretty damn good back in the day I'd say.
Who'd he beat? Mark kerr? Wiuff? Whitehead? All cans and they are his best wins He did "beat" gegard which I'm still surprised ever happened.

God mo sucks. Hes so over rated and hes not even highly rated.

He had some serious injuries and life threatening illness.

He had a lot of potential. Used to be very durable.
I’m pretty shocked he was hurt so bad from that shot.

Who'd he beat? Mark kerr? Wiuff? Whitehead? All cans and they are his best wins He did "beat" gegard which I'm still surprised ever happened.

You aren't giving him credit for his best win.

Back