Video: Bader KO King Mo

Great fake td to left hook KO by Bader (Fedor has a similar left hook). I hope he beats meathead, he just seems like a better person overall to me. A final between bader and fedor would not only rhyme but it would be a great show for sure ! I’d even be ok with Bader taking it as long as it ain’t meathead.

Didn't look like a fake TD in slomo replay. Mo had super slow reflex. He were motionless until the fist was half way through

Another huge win by Bader. Everyone doubts the guy, but he just keeps rolling.

His resume is pretty ridiculous now. He has wins over Rampage, Rashad, Little Nog (x2), Phil Davis (x2), and now King Mo. Very impressive for a guy everyone always seems to overlook IMO.
That record too. 25-5 is a nice looking record. If he wins the tourney he’s 27-5 and LHW and HW champ of Bellator. Would be quite a feat. I don’t see how he’s not considered the best LHW in the world once DC is gone. Bader only lost to Rumble. And he never lost to anyone who could be champ in ufc once DC is gone.

All that time spent at the Mayweather Boxing Club to get stopped in 14 seconds.

That record too. 25-5 is a nice looking record. If he wins the tourney he’s 27-5 and LHW and HW champ of Bellator. Would be quite a feat. I don’t see how he’s not considered the best LHW in the world once DC is gone. Bader only lost to Rumble. And he never lost to anyone who could be champ in ufc once DC is gone.
Bader got wrecked by Bones. Granted it may have been a roided to the gills Bones, but it was a loss nevertheless.

If Rumble never comes back, DC leaves LHW forever, and Jones is still in limbo I'd consider Bader #1 at LHW, since they're probably close to Glover or Shogun vs gus for the 205 belt.
The Phil Davis wins would probably be the highest quality ones anyone left at LHW has.

yea, a grand total of about 30 minutes in the last 3 years
anigif_enhanced-1239-1439331245-2.gif

@the phantom toe

Absolutely comical. If Bader blew hard enough Mo would have been snoozing.

Should be interesting to see Mo crying about this one and explaining how the judge/refs screwed him

slippery mat! no air conditioning made it slippy!!!

He's been a legit top 5 LHW for years IMO, but his chin is a problem. He nearly got clean KTFO on the feet before getting choked out by a badly faded Tito who hadn't won a fight in five years at that point.
Bader can be a top 10 HW, the chin could be a problem, but other than that he has a good chance.
At HW he has a speed advantage over nearly all the other top guys, he's tall enough, has decent size + the wrestling pedigree to negate the size advantage that some guys have over him.
I wouldn't pick him to beat guys in the top 5, but he could beat the borderline top 10 guys.

King Mo ‘s boxing have improved so much over the years under Roger Mayweather
jeff mayweather trained him, if i recall correctly!!!

also i need to see the punch from another angle, this looks fixed!!!!

Mo was looking small and was dancing pre-fight like not a care in the world while Bader looked like a full two weight classed heavier killer

Bader got wrecked by Bones. Granted it may have been a roided to the gills Bones, but it was a loss nevertheless.
Jon Jones doesn’t fight anymore and he’s a proven cheat. I don’t see how you can deny Bader especially from a fight that happened like 10 years ago. If JBJ is still around, is clean, and continues his dominance then sure. But that doesn’t look like it’s happening.

Was watching at Buffalo Wild Wings couldn't believe how quick he got finished lmao

Bader can be a top 10 HW, the chin could be a problem, but other than that he has a good chance.
At HW he has a speed advantage over nearly all the other top guys, he's tall enough, has decent size + the wrestling pedigree to negate the size advantage that some guys have over him.
I wouldn't pick him to beat guys in the top 5, but he could beat the borderline top 10 guys.
I'm not saying I disagree with you, but let's see him beat a real heavyweight first.

Back