Video: Bader KO King Mo

Great fake td to left hook KO by Bader (Fedor has a similar left hook). I hope he beats meathead, he just seems like a better person overall to me. A final between bader and fedor would not only rhyme but it would be a great show for sure ! I’d even be ok with Bader taking it as long as it ain’t meathead.

God mo sucks. Hes so over rated and hes not even highly rated.

Remember when morons thought King Mo could beat Jon Jones? Roflmao

Another huge win by Bader. Everyone doubts the guy, but he just keeps rolling.

His resume is pretty ridiculous now. He has wins over Rampage, Rashad, Little Nog (x2), Phil Davis (x2), and now King Mo. Very impressive for a guy everyone always seems to overlook IMO.

Last edited:
Mo still hasn't learned to keep his hands up.

King Mo ‘s boxing have improved so much over the years under Roger Mayweather

still can't believe that fight only went 15 seconds.

Never in a million billion years would I have predicted that.

Another huge win by Bader. Everyone doubts the guy, but he just keeps rolling.

His resume is pretty ridiculous now. He has wins over Rampage, Rashad, Little Nog (x2), Phil Davis (x2), and now King Mo. Very impressive for a guy everyone always seems to overlook IMO.

He's been a legit top 5 LHW for years IMO, but his chin is a problem. He nearly got clean KTFO on the feet before getting choked out by a badly faded Tito who hadn't won a fight in five years at that point.

still can't believe that fight only went 15 seconds.

Never in a million billion years would I have predicted that.

Two guys who both pack power and have both shown suspect chins? Yeah, it was QUICK, but either guy getting caught and put away shouldn't have been seen as shocking.

Good for Bader. He is very much the dark horse in this tournament. Fedor vs Bader would be a good one.

King Mo ‘s boxing have improved so much over the years under Roger Mayweather
never worked with roger mayweather. he previously worked with jeff mayweather, but not at all in this camp and only for about 1 week total in the last several years

Good for Bader. He is very much the dark horse in this tournament. Fedor vs Bader would be a good one.
No one with a brain considered Bader to be the dark horse. He is one of the favs.

Hoping Chael wins it tho.

Back