(video) Alistair Overeem talks possible fight with Cain Velasquez & predicts JDS vs. Ngannou

Cain is a top fighter always ranked around top 3, he is a multiple UFC champ, who else is there ? Francis if he wins vs JDS or Reem rematch, you really don't want to see Stipe vs Cain ? this legit could be for the best ever UFC HW fighter tittle.

And yea Travis didn't came from multiple loses back to back when Cain took him out, and he done it so in the first round no fuck ups just outclassing him and sending him home inside 1.

Guess you want to see Reem get some sleep in MSG again at the hands of Stipe.
Lol, how passive agressive of you. ;)

Cain fought twice since 2013. One fight he lost to the guy Overeem just won to (Werdum). And even though I don't think Reem looked good in that fight, he most def. looked better than Cain did in his fight versus Werdoom. The other fight was the one against Travis Browne and he won that but lost 6 of his 8 last fights, including his last 4. You make sense.

If Overeem shows up as he did versus Werdum he has no chance. On the other hand, he is the last fighter to drop Miocic, he just went for the choke which was a terrible decision. Anyway, I don't like his stamina. Dude looks fatiqued so fast, it's terrible to watch. I think Stipe take it alone because of that.

Reem deserves the title shot (I think he will lose again) because he's the number 1 contender and this will likely be his last chance at the belt. He's a legend. Let him have

I'd much rather see Cain vs Stipe but we don't want him holding up the division again, he needs to prove he can make fights consistently.

Dream match would be Cain vs Reem though, want to see it once in my life, this is like the best window to make it happen..but it all hinges on Ngannou beating JDS, and as declined as JDS is I still think he can beat Ngannou.

Oh really.. and you got a problem with Cain if he makes 1-2 fights a year. :D

i never said i had a problem with Cain fighting 1-2 times a year, but he doesn't do that. he fights like 1 fight every 2-3 years.

also, the company you work for giving you a break is different than destroying your body year after year in training without being able to fight for long periods.

9JOf1nv.gifv

Ngannou should be #1 contender if he beats JDS imo. He would be coming off a 10- fight winning streak, including 1 top 15 (Hamilton), 1 top 10 (Arlovski) and 1 top 5 (JDS).

I agree but looks like they are going with cain not confirmed though I'm sure overeem will not be happy

Back