(video) Alexander Volkov talks on his KO win over Fabricio Werdum

Who's got a gif of the actual KO? Thanks.

Why not... One of the best win streaks at Heavyweight.... I say... #LET THEM BANG !!!

At this point he is probably the most deserving. If Blaydes beats Overeem then I think you can go with either of them.

Umqe2j1.gif

I am down with him getting the next shot or maybe one more fight... Doesn't look like Velasquez will be Healthy anytime soon.

If he had that much trouble beating Werdum I don't see how he beats Stipe or DC or even Ngannou.
Meh different fight, he is not going to have to panic about being taken down as much, Stipe and DC are great wrestlers but not exactly known for slick submissions. I would actually favor Volkov over DC...but not Stipe.

I am down with him getting the next shot or maybe one more fight... Doesn't look like Velasquez will be Healthy anytime soon.

him getting a title shot would be good but would be too long of a wait. He should take on Ngannou

Excited for young blood at HW.

Crazy how there is more vitality in this old man’s division than at LHW, currently

Was hoping Werdum would take it, but honestly am not mad at a changing of the guard like this

by the looks of it doesn't even seem like he is coming back

Back